Devolve - First Build | 12s 10000mah | Dual Drive | VESC | 6355 170kv | 14T | 175mm Wheel

great job !

1 Like

No one told me doing 32kms an hr on a plank of wood would feel so fast. I have plenty of throttle left at this speed but I need up grade my safety gear :smiley:

Absolutely loving this board!!!

How thick are your CF motor mount? Is it the Evolve trucks as well? They do not seem to be included in the conversion kit, and it does not like they are selling them separately either.

My mount is 6mm CF. If your interested in the design for mounting let me know.

As for the trucks, they are not part of the conversion kit you have to purchase them separately.

https://evolveskateboardsusa.com/collections/gt-bamboo-parts/products/gt-truck-assembly?variant=32784427524

This build is extremely clean man. Love the 3d printed enclosures. What printer do you have?

Do your mounts have more adjustment room than the standard evolve mounts? I cant get my motors back far enough to get the belts tight on my standard evolve mount.

I have a Makerfarm 10" I3V - Spent some time tuning to get this quality.

Iā€™m not sure how much adjustment the standard evolve ones have as I didnā€™t have access to them I simply designed my own. My mount goes from the pulley touching the sprocket all the way out to about 10mm that is ample to get the belt tight you probably canā€™t use all of the adjustment. I donā€™t have their street kit to test the fit with that.

Do you still have the design? May I have it?

I had contact evolve regarding buy truck set from them. They need me to show the proof that i own evolve board. LMAO~~ :expressionless: too bad~~ only can buy part by part and assembly myself, somemore is silver colourā€¦ :sob::sob:

Board looks solid! Iā€™m planning on using a 12s setup for a board too. Having trouble finding an ESC though. Which one are you using for this build. And how many amps is it rated for?