Dickyho 5M 36T / 40T flywheel pulleys on ebay

I’m hoping it eliminates/reduces bearing creak under hard acceleration (esp. on a single motor setup).

1 Like

i bought my bearings for 30cents, made for industrial use and not from the skateshop, no problems so far. they come with grease not oil and i think that is much better

Would be cool if you could get a bulk order of these and include one with each 40t pulley

https://www.englishtaobao.net/Product/559417931431/608zz_rs_non-standard_extra-thick_bearing_w608zz_computerized_flat_knitting_machine_textile_machine_dedicated_8*22*10

Had a hard time finding RS ones

I guess this post was meant for the Original Poster who sells the pulleys @dickyho

yep it’s for Dicky but n response to your bearing find, we’ll get there!

1 Like

Whats different about these bearings? :slight_smile:

@banjaxxed

The zz means a metal shield I think, 2rs (rubber shields fare better)

2 Likes

Bit the bullet and bought these pulleys yesterday (40T 17mm). Bought 15T 15mm as well due to the low price. However what i really need is 5T 15mm steel pulleys with keyway!

1 Like

15T 5M 15mm steel pulleys with 3mm keyway and an 8mm shaft are nearly impossible to find. And it’s what everyone needs. If you remove any one word, like “steel” or “keyway” then they are easy to find.

2 Likes

2 Likes

there’s no 5M 15T steel pulley with keyway pulleys on the china market, need to custom made, I suppose at least need 100pcs MOQ. but price still expensive.

but I do have 5M 14T 15mm steel pulley, without keyway.

1 Like

This just proves my point

3 Likes

@b264 did you really fit this 40T pulley to evolve super carve trucks?

Yes, it’s at home. I can upload photos if you want

1 Like

What’s the width? NVM. I see it

@b264 photos would be great.

And which belt length would be needed?

I installed a 5mm x 0.8mm x 6mm set screw into the pulley (1mm longer than the supplied set screw) that screws in all the way into the keyway of my 6374 motor shaft, essentially acting like a key.

1 Like

I have 14, 15, and 16t steel pulleys with 3mm keyway, 8mm bore available if anyone interested :point_down:

MotorPulleys1

IMG_2892

IMG_2894

IMG_2893

10 Likes

Do those come with a can of unicorn meat?

9 Likes

Lolz I also have them… shameless plug

6 Likes