Dickyho pnuematics

Thinking about ordering a set of dickyho pnuematics truck/wheel set. Figured I’d see if anyone in the United States they have sitting around they’d get rid of? Starting to collect pieces for an AT build and wanted to see if anyone had a used set they wanted to get rid of so I could test them out before I buy new .

How much cheaper is it supposed to get than what he charges new? I.mean his new prices are most peoples used… And 2 week shipping or less now. Just get em… Ive got the aliexpress which were the same and havent looked back…

1 Like

So wait… I’m confused you’re telling me if you had the option to save a 30$ shipping charge, 2 weeks of wait time and possibly an additional $10-20$ to try something you don’t know will work for your build then you still wouldn’t?

Theres plenty of review about these and.similar setups to know before hand that for the cost theyre a great buy for the cost… So if someone was selling em cuz they didnt like em that wouldnt instill great faith into me for my future purchase contrary to the reviews… So in that case id either save my cash to buy a set of another brand that are another level up or not…