Did I do it again?!?...... reverse polarisation

don’t take my word for it being correct. I said it looks correct, i would have made only array where i would plug all lipos into to make it 12s, not make on 8s and wire it around and hang one additional 4s. Edit: i shouldn’t have said it is correct, my bad. So i retract that, i should only state that i am 100% sure off.

1 Like

Ah yeah that would be smarter. Thanks! I will wait for confirmation from others :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Check that parallel connector. Are you sure it’s wired properly?

1 Like

Which one do you mean, the anti-spark?

The battery parallel connector you covered on the bottom of the pic

I don’t think that’s a parralel connector, it’s a series

Yeah thats all good. Before i bought another battery I used that plug and that was already checked and well. By other guys from the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah its a series connector.

1 Like

My apologies series is correct. How about the Xt90s loop you made? Is the resistor end board side?

If that is a series connector then your wiring is fine, when you draw it with the long wires it does look a little sketchy but I understand, you have to make do with what space you have available

1 Like

true, the resistor is only on one side @epster

Ehm I am guessing you are talking about the Xt90 spark plug loop right? Sorry dont know all the terms. What do you exactly mean with resistor end board side? Ah @Benjamin899 got it haha.

It should only be on one side of that Xt90s but it’s usually on the key part, not the board part. Also I usually see them on the positive wires, not negative. Regardless, your drawing shows the loopkey wired backwards. Officially calling in @b264 to confirm.

1 Like

I was thinking about getting a multimeter for future build improvements etc. Is this a good one to buy? Or is there another one you guys would recommend. https://hobbyking.com/nl_nl/handheld-digital-multimeter-set-an8009-orange.html

Fluke or tenma are good brands. Even a cheap one will get you by in many situations.

yeah a cheap one for starters is all you need. Basicly what you need is measuring Volt,Amps and Resistance.

Thanks. I get what you mean now. It seems like your vesc is trying to brake when you pull the trigger. I guess you’ve already done the motor detection and remote setup successfully, but it might be worth double checking the remote settings to see if everything looks correct.

Ok thanks. I will get on that now.

Ok so the issue I am having right now is that when i pull the trigger the amperage goes from arround -0.1A to between -0.05A to -0.15A rapidly varing between those values. When i pull the break there is a positive Amperage. I cant figure out how I am supposed to flip those values.

But you board works? In my bms app I also get negative amps when pulling amps and positive when braking?