Did i just destroy my BMS?

So i was just in the middle of installing my BMS. I had just connected the negative wire from the battery (B-) and wanted to re-organize some cabling. I’m pretty sure that either the “Sw” cable or the “Fuse” cable accidentally touched the exposed battery terminals and there was a whole fire works show coming out of the BMS. I mean it wasn’t just a spark, it was like someone lit up a sparkler on New years eve…

Did something brake? If so, was it something important that broke? Can i still use this?

EDIT: My BMS is a 12s BESTECH 80A