DieBie JTAG 12s BMS | Gauging Interest | NONPROFIT

Any updates! This BMS would be clutch in my build.

Yes! When I do group buys I never collect the money untill I can focus 100% to bring them from start to end. Right now (and for at least a week) I cant spend time on this because of exams.

If you guys prefer I can start collecting money but bear in mind that they will remain unused in my paypal for a while.

What is roughly the final bill for 1 BMS to the US?

Also does it come with the balance cables? That shouldnā€™t be hard to get but Iā€™m just wondering.

The complete bms will be 100ā‚¬ or less. Since fuse, balance cables, switch and screen cables are not included in the bom I did not include them in the price but I can order them for you. Maybe they will add another 4/5ā‚¬. Will calculate that later.

Hello, I just signd up for a BMS, I really love the way how this pcb is designed. Can it be possible, to count with that extra 4-5 ā‚¬, so everything comes together, no need to search fir missing parts?

1 Like

Have just signed up for 2 Cheers

Iā€™d defo order the extra cables with the BMS, saves hassle reallyā€¦ Looking forward to this hardware :slight_smile:

As I said I am in the middle of my finals. Soon I will be able to search for cables, fuses and lcds.

I am sorry if this delay is affecting your projects.

No worries man :slight_smile: Thank you for your respond, so I know I am not late, and the whole projekt is still on :slight_smile:

Take your time m8y. Best of luck with your finals.

Signed up for two thanks, donā€™t have an android device only iOS hopefully wonā€™t be a problem.

Would also like balance wires - 2 x s10 1 x s12

Cheers

What specifically are you looking for? I believe the fuses are littelfuse brand. I might be able to help figure out the rest of it if you need a hand.

Fuse model is littelfuse bf1 58v and price is pretty high in europe (2,3ā‚¬).

The connector is used in the automotive industry afaik so it wont be diffucult to have it precrimped in china ( @banjaxxed I will order them all with 16 cables assembled so both for 12s or 10s I will send you the same cable). Only one thing: @JTAG do you know if this molex connector is compatible http://www.molex.com/molex/products/datasheet.jsp?part=active/0430251600_CRIMP_HOUSINGS.xml if not I will order the wurth one.

1 Like

I am in! The BMS looks good! Love the features!

Ok thanks fedestanco, I was in fact looking really for an extra cable for another 10s bms I bought from Banggood. maybe forget it and just send with cables for the two bms I would like from this group buy thanks

@fedestanco I hope you are getting on well with your finals. I donā€™t want to disturb you, just would like to know, what can be counted for arrival of this beauties? Iā€™m just planning to build my first mountain board (not a Trampa), and I ordered the vescs, batteries already. Still looking for the right 6374 outrunners. I know my build will not be cheap, but I really want a board that can be used for ages.

From the day I pay the factories:

Sounds good, when will you start collecting money? Did you pass finals?

LETā€™S START : I will contact you by email and/or PM to inform you about my paypal address and the amount

As I already said the price is not definitive : depends on components availability, tax, shipping weight and final quantity. For this reason payments will be organized as following: 1st payment : possibly before the end of next week to cover my extimation of the production costs

2nd payment: when the bmss arrive and I can weight them and purchase the shipping labels (The 2nd one will also cover any price adjustment; example: VAT turns out to be 3$ cheaper --> you will pay 3$ less on the second payment)

My only concern: if you all send money by ā€œgood and servicesā€ this could happen https://youtu.be/t1rYgD8luGw :basically this guy organized a big group buy and paypal froze the money until all the items were delivered. If this happened I woulnt be able to pay for the production and items couldnt be deliveredā€¦

I know there have been quite a few scams on this forum, so some of you may not feel confident in sending me your money through ā€œfriends and familyā€. If these people are just a few, then they can try ā€œgood and servicesā€ and we will see if paypal is fine with it.

BTW I have proven many times not to be a scammer :see my past group buys and personal sales I made on this forum.

5 Likes

Message/email sent. If you havenā€™t received it PM me please.