DieBieMS v0.8 Batch 3

any news. I really need this bms to finish my board

(A bit OT) Seems @rpasichnyk is working on some magic for the DieBie :clap:t3: Exciting!

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/6890?u=oyta

Yes and it even works on my board :nerd_face: (this is just a sample release, I don’t know when everyone will receive this)!

Screenshot_20180923-150445

4 Likes

Is the group buy still active?

Yes I believe

Yes it is. Last status was that people has signed up for 33 pieces. @Samau18 wants 50 pieces in total before ordering. So sign up and let’s make this happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah its been slow as its not a bms for everyone but I definitely want one. Just look at the support and upgrades from @jtag. you’re actually getting alot of worth out of them too over time as more features are tested and introduced

We are at 40 pcs guys.

7 Likes

Filled out my interest, but just a quick question, if I already have a 50.4V 4A charger for lipo batteries, that would work as a power supply for this, correct?

Another basic question, what is the pcb size in total?

Hi JTAG,

I am just extending my battery to 12s10p via 4 x 6s5p. Got two DieBieMS and want to run each on 2 serial 6s5p as 12s.

Could it be possible to give each DieBieMS Module a difference CAN ID like 10 & 11?

Got two Tramps VESC6 and dont know how to wire the CAN connections.

Do you got any advice?

Will the 12S10P always be a complete combined pack or will they be separated in 12S5P form time to time? If it always remain a 12S10P pack than you should put both 12S5P strings in parallel (also the balance leeds) and just use a single BMS.

Yes you can change the BMS CAN id to anything you like with the BMS Tool.

Hey @JTAG Would you be able to answer my above questions relating to the size and charger requirements of the BMS?

I think I signed up in the google form, but could you verify I did? I don’t want to double up on signing up, that would mess everything up.
Thanks!

I see your entry. thanks

1 Like

140x60x15mm is the size. You would want 3V above your charging voltage. I am not sure if your 50.4V will work. I defer this question to Danny to confirm @JTAG.

1 Like

Just curious as to what is the ideal charger to use with the bms for 10s and for 12s?

+1 This, I need to be prepared when BMS arrives.

+1 from my side :wink:

Good news guys, we are close enough that I feel comfortable starting. Will start the material purchasing now. Pcb design I had talk to Danny, we will make some changes to help production test the boards easier, aside from that I believe there will no changes from batch 2.

10 Likes

What sort of lead time would you say, approximately?

1 Like