Different truck widths

On my gravity decks with Ronins, I’ve been running my front 10mm wider than my rear. but everything is split

Not trying to beat a dead horse, just found this odd. On my 200mm hanger with 70mm axles I get this:

Shouldn’t the extra 20 mm for your 80mm axles be more than an 1/8th" difference?

The 1/8 difference was between the surfrodz and tb218 outside wheel measurement…

Your measurement shows 13 1/4? Mine is 13 5/8… So like 3/16 per side I guess? Is that 107s on yours?

Yup 107s with 200mm axles and 70mm hangers. Should be about 3/4" difference between mine and yours, but it isn’t. Am I mossing something?

I forgot I had a 5mm space on the outside of each wheel. Oops… my bad lol.

1 Like

Ahhh, there it is! With all that being said, do you think the 14.85" (377mm) set up would be horrible? I do spend 90% of my time in the city on roads, so I think it might be okay? It is just a lot of money to invest to find out its a dump truck, and have to redo everything.

I think it’ll be fine. I pushed the Icarus around on 90 axles just fine, it was wide and carvy. I really don’t think the extra width feels that different…other then stomping a wheel if your not used to pushing with super wide trucks…

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the reassurance. Now if I could only get Carvon to shift my damn XL preorder, I would be set.

2 Likes

Don’t forget you can decrease the turning radius by loosening the trucks up a bit and replacing the stock bushing with some hard cones roadside and chubbys boardside.

1 Like