Dirt_Bag has gone off the deep end, come see the show :)

On an unrelated note, I’ve always wondered if people who wear tin foil hats have just one “everyday” hat, or hats crinkled up for all occasions.

6 Likes

Definitely multiple hats.

4 Likes

@Dirt_Bag

You’re posting this on a forum that was physically proven to censor and abide by a sole companies rules/objectives? Are you really this out of touch? I want your weed hookup either way.

You should just post your proof of this bullshit or leave it alone. Unless attention or saving face is this much of a thing to you. There is absolutely no discourse police/legal team for these types of things. And if you really saught legal advice, you wouldn’t have posted this here considering the first thing they wouldve told you is “Don’t dummy.”

5 Likes

To be clear, its the other forum the are censoring now. I’m not the only one who has noticed either.

They have literally broken real world laws, as well as the rules set by damon or whoever it is that set them. They are an unchecked power that removes what they dont like. This is not new. Its painfully obvious

1 Like

What? Examples please.

2 Likes

Deleting shitposts isn’t censorship.

Only people I see complaining are being pretty dramatic and blowing things out of proportion

12 Likes

Anything more than blanket statements would help. If any laws were broken, why are you talking about it without even showing basic proof? Seems like you’ve already condemned yourself to these discourse police that don’t even exist. We (our community) might be able to help in some way.

Only one question. Or two. Why is this happening? And what do you want the outcome to be?

1 Like

I can answer some of that. It’s happening because we asked him for info about the complaints regarding his battery packs. He immediately got defensive, so we silenced him so he couldn’t use esk8,news to sell until the issues were resolved. This was for the sole reason of protecting users from a seller that may or may not be selling dangerous battery packs. As far as I know, all he has to do is cooperate and his status will be reinstated assuming all of the claims are resolved or proven untrue.

12 Likes

Im not gone or done, just removing personal info from blackmail screenshots. They are coming tonight, in the next hour hopefully.

You will see exactly what i mean, and that this is not pointless drama

Very smart. We need less fires in homes.

@Dirt_Bag Look. This is a tiny community and everyone sees just about everything that goes on. I can’t wait to see these pm’s and legal documents. It’s almost as exciting as the Enerion scam. :wink:

5 Likes

What is particularly hilarious about this latest threat is that he involved another member of both forums in his little attempt to wreak havoc, convinced that person to take screenshots of another conversation to use as blackmail, then that user thought better of it and shared all of the screenshots of Dirt_Bag talking him into the plan.

You can’t make this stuff up.

10 Likes

True dat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So, it’s time to start talking about RL issues. I crashed recently and my ass/tailbone has been hurting a fair bit for about two weeks now.

How long does it usually take to heal/any butt hurt experience out there?

5 Likes

Maybe go get it Checked out?

2 weeks seem a bit long

2 Likes

Took me a week to start laying on my ass again Get it checked. Might be fractured (in which case they can’t do shit…but drugs…might be worth it)

3 Likes

I’m at that point. Also the reason why I’m awake at 05:00.

1 Like

If all are lies and made up. Why is so many against ur work. Many of us have seen the pics of the battery. A picture says a thousand words every heard anything like that?

Why so defensive what u trying to hide or get out of. U messed this shit out! U should take it as a professional like Tourqeboard and other vendors that are here on the Esk8 forums. Not “my employee is under investigation” We don’t care about that.

2 Likes

Guys get out while you still can. I’ve been compromised.

19 Likes

Its been an hour, come with it if you can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does that person happen to be the guy who he said was his employee?

( the guy he said he wanted to put public pressure on? )

1 Like