Discontinued/updated bestech bms

All you have to do is look at the circuit board. Either behind the balance connector or on the flip side, there should be cell numbers for each pin. The solder pads for the main and charge wires should also be marked.

@Namasaki

1 Like

I have updated the photos and other info I managed to find so far in the other thread;l http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/bestech-hcx-d596-the-new-80a-bms-wiring/41047/6

Look for cell numbers behind the plug

there are no cell numbers behind the plug

@Lambjr088

Did they supply balance leads and connector with your order?

@DavidBanner. Yea I have the balance leads for all of the bms I purchased if you didn’t receive them u should get ahold of them and let them know

1 Like

Yes I have been speaking with them about the missing leads.

I just wondered if you had the same issue.

No i received everything with my order they might have messed up

A post was split to a new topic: Bestech 12s 80a BMS

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/bestech-12s-80a-bms-new/41550

I just received an order of two 10s HCX-D223V1 today. According to Lucy, they are still in production and are not discontinued, at least not yet.

1 Like

I have had them completely forget my orders, or send me only half on an order. Also, when I emailed to check on orders they said they refunded me. Which they didn’t. Always keep an eye on your orders with them. Seems like there is a communication breakdown in their supply chain.

1 Like

They sent me a wrong tracking number once but we got it sorted out. That was on my first order with them. They did better on orders I placed after that although I must admit that I give them 2 weeks and then I start asking for a tracking number.

I should of just waited may be would of gotten the one I actually wanted not these new ones

Did you and @septicdank have the same sales Rep?

Yup it was Lucy who I spoke to as well

Anyone got a wiring diagram for the new 12S 80a? It has a 11pin +2bin for the balance leads but i don’t want to guess the connections :X

You should b able to contact the person u got it from for that.

Got this for the new 12S 80A discharge, 20a charge from Bestech.

1 Like