Discounts >> In Progress

I wasn’t able to find a thread other than the Cyber Monday thread about on going discounts, so I figured I’d start one.

I just saw this one from . They have $20 off 6374 motors, figured there was someone out there that could use it. Info below…

11 Likes

Hmmm I got the email I’m tempted to buy another 2 but I like my range

2 Likes

Are you advertising for diyelectricskateboard? :joy: I’ll consider them if they were 6355’s.

he just wanted to make a general thread where people could post discount codes they found… chillax :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

nope, just got a discount in my email that I didn’t know if a lot of people got, so I figured I’d share.

On another note…since you’ve never posted a build, only been here 3 months, it seems you speak a little above your pay grade. I want to share that 80/20 rule with you. It essentially means that 80% of the effect is caused by 20% of the cause. We can further extrapolate this to mean that knowledge and expertise comes from 20% education and 80% practice.

Try getting some more practice before you voice opinions about every damned thing.

Hey @GrecoMan image

15 Likes

Chill bro. I am not damning things. :fried_shrimp: I never posted a build thread, yes, but it’s not like I am telling everyone what to do on their builds. :cookie:

That’s kinda what you are doing. Hell, maybe I’m wrong, but it seems to me that you enjoy correcting people on the finer points of construction, the things that are almost always preference rather than performance related. I’m not trying to bag on you, just ease up a bit, you will get a lot more cooperation and learn a lot more…that’s what we are all doing here right?

14 Likes

all he said (in this thread anyways) is that if they were 6355 he would get them…i dont see the big deal. Granted i haven’t looked at his post history and rate etc but i dont see why that would even be relevant in this situation

I literally ordered one yesterday for full price…

5 Likes

old but gold

3 Likes

to make it even more amusing, I had 5$ coupon off but reloaded the page and the code vanished… haha

8 Likes

PM @torqueboards, he might do something for you.

@ZackoryCramer Or you’ll just become our meme. Thats also fine :laughing:

5 Likes

i think it’s a bit late for that :rofl:

he’s already the biggest meme of the forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

spin15win-zqkm 15 bucks off if spend 100,

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

:wink:

1 Like

Buttboarder :joy:

2 Likes

Fkn hell I’ve seen him post the stupidest shit ever, it’s been on my mind for so damn long and you literally just spoke my mind.

@ShutterShock Aluminum belts :joy:

12 Likes

Lmao right :joy::joy: I know he is a kid, but I agree with @mmaner too

1 Like

Yeah what about the sit down kid or suspension truck guy, or the random guy each month who needs reviews for his new kickstarter board

2 Likes