Distance records on one charge

I couldnt say, havent opened one up yet, but it rides like a 50mm motor. Plenty of torque…i know hk fudges sizes though, so someone should measure the stator on it.

1 Like

I went to the Avenue truck company shop yesterday and fabricated some new trucks. Paul has been helpful and interested and he’s a metal working wizard. So I have a new set of prototype trucks and Ill be testing and reporting on them soon. With help from guys like Paul at Avenue, and my other new sponsors like Riptide bushings, Vicious grip tape, Helter Skelter Hybrids…ill be blasting the door down on 100 miles in no time.

1 Like

Paul is good people!

What shoes do you use for riding? Did 26miles the other before I ran out of battery. Next plan is to make a additional pack for extended range. 40miles is the goal.

Vans Half cabs

2 Likes

Autumn makes the streets a but ugly here in middle Europe. But maybe i try to brake your record in the summer or when we have a nice day and i have the time. Was your ride mostly on flat streets?

It was mostly all flat with some Rolling Hills I live in the Central Valley of California and I’m riding on the bike trails of Sacramento

@squishy654, I’ll sponsor you with a nearly new set of black 97mm clones if you’d like them.

For science of course.

Let me know if you want them, and I’ll make a treasure hunt for you.

1 Like

I have those already, I need a few sets of 107mm electric flys…the 97mm clones are really hard urithane.

i’ll take the sponsorship :yum:

it’s called the broke high-schooler fund. it’s a really good cause

1 Like

Sure… I’m not going to use them anyway.

Pm me your address and I’ll send them , *as long as you don’t live in Kazakhstan.

1 Like

I am unable to fufill that wish at this time, maybe @ChrisChaput can do something though.

1 Like

done :wink:

10chars

Not even close to 40 miles… But I did 15.8 miles today on a 10s3p space cell with 12% left over.

@squishy654 I’m thinking about using these for a similar battery - what were the dimensions of your enclosure?

3x8x17 you can use a 2.5inch height instead.

I’m doing my 1st event in Sacramento for long range cross country guys…if you have a long range board to show off, there will be future opportunities as well… event page is on FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/544498112609078/?notif_t=plan_user_associated&notif_id=1510681437251242

I’m pretty sure it is a 6364 or 6374. The 53-30 part is the stator size I guess

MAKE IT A THING!!! bump

1 Like