DIY 12s Monster Electric Skateboard Power-sliding and Drag Racing

thanks, i’ll research more on the wheels so i’d gain more information little by little on building an esk8

1 Like

There are MANY builds like this. And many that are cleaner and better done even. Not that there is anything wrong with this build or anything, but as you look around, I am sure there are more builds that will get your heart pounding :wink:

thanks im currently researching for builds like that :>

1 Like

As you are looking for inspiration and knowledge a key thing to consider is cost, naturally.

To build a performance board costs quite a bit. Not that you can’t do it on a tight budget, but there are always unforseen costs. When you start getting serious about building, I would say step 1 is to determine your budget. That will help determine what is practical for you and will help others to recommend the best parts for your budget and desired level of performance.

Have fun on your research! Before you know it, you will be addicted!

5 Likes

Check this build thread out looks like the specs match your criteria pretty well. And like @skunk said try to jump on the Black Friday sales. Also make sure to budget for a good helmet and set of pads/protection if you plan on riding fast or aggressively (which it sounds like you are). An super awsome fast build does you no good if you’re too hurt to ride.

2 Likes

Stay on here if you really love esk8 you will find so much information here you would be able to do anything. I had 0 esk8 experience when ive started here and in under 2 years ive built several boards much faster than the one you linked :slight_smile: knowledge is power

also we are all here and would be glad to help when you get stumped, but try to learn as much as your can on your own it will be an invaluable experience.