DIY Electric Longboard(us)

Anyone wanting a proper esk8 should look no further than here. Absolute ultimate ride for the discerning gentleman about town https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-Packaging-Hardly-Used-Dual-Hub-Electric-skateboard/303125971389?hash=item4693b741bd:g:5x8AAOSwT-Fcsvkv

1 Like

You guys good with this? What else yā€™all clawing for?

Those parts arenā€™t worth $900

2 Likes

Fixed bump(lowest i can obo at)

I suggest you part out everything if you want to really get your moneys worth and not get roasted at the same time.

People here are really good at roasting sellers who are asking way too much for way too little (e.g. yours).

1 Like

the deck is $130 new, esc $180 new, wheels are $60 new, lipos $100 new, mini remote is $35 new, trucks are $40 new, charger is $30 new. I could buy this setup brand new for less than $575. The fck are you smoking asking $1300, then $900 and now $700.

1 Like

I must admit, i wanted to see the reactionā€¦ so edit it down value to value.

There are plenty of holes in your comment that Iā€™m not going to point out. Iā€™m just trying to sell the board, they point out my wrongs, i can fix them. But Iā€™m still trying to make a good sale on my endā€¦

Probs better to just part it out, or at least list the value of each part

So, you wanted to troll your own for sale thread. lol. Good job dude.

2 Likes

ā€œCongratulations, you played yourselfā€ is what you should have saidā€¦ miss the opportunity man.

I think you need to chill manā€¦

1 Like

If it was a pure troll then well done sir. I applaud you. Now while Iā€™ve got you, I have a meepo esc that I spilt beer on and its toast. You can have it for 250 obo. Iā€™ll throw in the enclosure.

Depends on what type of toastā€¦

Barley and hops obviously. Alright Iā€™ll throw in the foam pad too. Fuck you drive a hard bargain.

Aight even though i have some time to get rid of thisā€¦ letā€™s get serious, Iā€™m selling it at 700 if it doesnā€™t sell in like two weeks Iā€™m going to buy another motor and slap it on this bad boi.

Go ahead and buy the motor now

7 Likes

Got the motor(in shipping) updating the thread now

Motor has arrived quick speed test, only went comfortable speed, probably can go faster. Gearing is also updated to 18-35, has a ton of torque in my definition, can include 42th pulley too. Updated thread with pics