DIY Parts for sale - great condition [SOLD]

These are parts that I used for my most recent build. They are all in very good condition as I have not had the board for that long, and have treated it well.

1 set of 100mm MBS All Terrain Wheels - $50

1 set (2 tucks) of Caliber II Longboard Trucks - $30 comes with hardware to mount to the deck

6355 Motor from (excellent condition) - $75

12s2p battery from - $300 (comes with case) would prefer to sell with deck that has holes predrilled for the case

1 VESC from - $85

1 Blank Longboard Deck from customskateboards.com (PREFERABLY WOULD BE SOLD WITH BATTERY CASE BECAUSE HAS HOLES DRILLED TO FIT THE CASE) - $15

Motor Mount from diyelectricskateboard - $40 (missing 2/4 of the screws to hold the mount onto the trucks, but these can be easily replaced. Also they are not necessary)

This could also be sold as a complete board

Specs: 30 mph top speed (can be changed through the VESC) 15-18 mile range

2 Likes

Interested in the pack. I assume it comes with charger as well?

Yep it does. I am trying to sell the board as a complete if possible, but I will let you know soon if the pack is avaliable :slight_smile:

Where are you located, to determine shipping costs?

I am in Palo Alto, California, 94303 is the zip code

How much the wheels mbs

$50 - USD- plus shipping

Looks like a nice build. Why are you selling?

1 Like

I am trying to get rid of a few of my boards, and possibly get an Evolve. Already sold a Meepo. Its a great board, but I just don’t need multiple boards.

1 Like

I’m interested in motor, please check priv

How much shipped for everything?

always need multiple boards! when ones been drained you got another to ride! :wink:

2 Likes

Interested in the vesc (is shipping to Canada possible?), also what kind of condition is it in ie how much use. Thanks.

Only had it for about 1 1/2 months, and has not been used a lot. Great condition

Pretty sure shipping to Canada is possible

Of course! I actually have a Boosted V1 that is a keeper. I won’t let it go

Depends on where it is being shipped to. $625 for the board plus shipping.

@ckrock28 if you end up parting it out im interested in the enclosure.

I’ll let you know

This looks like a well built board. Is the LCD screen in the bottom a battery meter? It looks like it could easily get damaged there.

do you still have the wheels. and if so could you ship to ireland?