Hello! I’ve built this board over the course of multiple months and been riding it for a good 2 months now. I still have plans for improvements etc. but the board rides really nice now and I’m happy with this build. I will put some pictures below of the build process and what it looks like now, but it’s not intended as a build guide or anything.
- Trampa Street Carver deck.
- Mini spring trucks with yellow dampas in the front.
- Off-set mega-star aluminium wheels.
- 6.5" urban tread tires.
- Trampa bindings with ratchets.
- Dual 6355 maytech sealed 170kv motors.
- Dual focbox (replaced stock connectors for bigger).
- DieBieMS 80A smart bms.
- 10s4p Samsung 30Q battery pack (self made).
- Carbon fibre enclosure (self made).
- Motor mounts (self made).
- Metr Pro bluetooth module.
- 3D printed and painted console for the power switch and battery indicator.
- Remote is a firefly remote.
- Custom made wheel pulleys 56T.
- Trampa motor pulleys 14T.
- Cnc’ed aluminium spring retainers.
Let me know if I forgot something!