Diyeboard 10s5p dual belt

True, but depends on the wheels he wants

the kit should fit 107’s with the defualt config, all he needs to do is take off the pulley covers.

@Cnelson91 Tooth count to match speed with 107mm wheels is a 45T, anything lower adds speed

its fine though… although the kit with stock gearing and 107’s wont have much torque.

That’s about what I’m looking for. 100mm or higher due to the roads in Maine being horrible with debris and cracks. Or even the dickyho AT airless kit.

You can salvage the motors from the diye kit and use it on the dickyho off-road kit if you really want some ability to go on damaged roads, it will set you back just under $200 though…250 if you pick up some new motors

Yeah I think that’s the route I’m looking to go. Due to the sudden change in roads here. Only question I have is if I go that route what sort of deck do I do? I’ve bought 3 decks so far and I think the bustin’ maestro mini would be the closest to an “AT” board to fit those wheels

AT decks are not really a thing? As long as you don’t get wheel bite it’s gonna work, or you could get the 11.4" hangars and literally ride a 10x1 wooden slab around

I have 2 propdrive 5060 270kv motors for sale 29usd each. Those with 2 @boardnamics mounts and the bangood link below for the beloe and belt set. You might want to buy a 12t 6mm bore pulley from ebay, but this method would be cheaper and more powerful. My motors are barely used. Theres a few small scratches. But otherwise flawless

https://m.banggood.com/15mm-Wide-Belts-DIY-ABEC-Flywheel-Pulley-Kit-265mm-255mm-p-1222305.html?rmmds=search

$60 for a pair of motors, mounts, and hardware? Damn that’s a deal

No, just the motors i mean. They were 110 for the set brand new. They each were used for about 30-40miles i would geuss

Ah that makes more sense

That’s honestly not a bad deal. I may take you up on that and start really building up an actual DIY board with all the decks I seem to keep buying and I’ve got the mounts on the way

1 Like

Just let me know. I can ship it out within 24 hours of your order.

I will man I appreciate it!

belts and pulleys: $45 boardnamics mounts: $40 my ntm 5060 270kv motors: $58 caliber trucks: $30-40 generic abec flywheels 95mm: $30

total: $208 for all trucks, wheels, motors, pulleys, belts

much better than the 5055 270kv generic motors that are really pretty awful the trucks also have a tendency to spontaneously snap in half

So I’ve got the mounts and the caliber trucks already so looks like I would be too most likely pick up the rest still

those pulleys are not that good, the retainer ring is too thin and will bend

I dont even use the retainer ring. It looks better and works better without it.

Never tried that before, wouldn’t the 6 m5 screws damage the spokes?