🔥 DIYELECTRICSKATEBOARD.COM BLACK FRIDAY 2018

Black Friday Sale… Starts now :zap: …

We’ll also have a pre-order for our new Direct Drive Motors + 110x65 Wheels on Cyber Monday.

image400x300

11 Likes

How much how much

7 Likes

@torqueboards Quick question. I am really interested in those wheels coming on Cyber Monday but i also wanna buy the stuff you guys listed in this post. Will these deals only be available on Black Friday or can i wait till monday. I live in the Netherlands so shipping is a pain in the a$$. I don`t really how this black friday and cyber monday thing works so thats why I ask. Really pumped for the new wheels hahah but paying for double shipping would be a waste.

@epster unfortunately the pre-order items will ship out later so you would have to purchase the pre-order items separately with a separate shipping charge. They are just discounted.

Ah oke thats no problem at all. Thanks for the heads up. **Scrambling some money for the shipping of the wheels. I assume that the pre-order time is limited to Cyber Monday right? And the black friday order time is limited to just black friday or is it like last year untill sunday?

@epster It’s until Monday for the sale but certain things have limited quantities.

@Skunk I’ll post later on it.

4 Likes

yes yes yes, splil the beans plss. :joy::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ah thanks!

products/33-torque-rocket-carbon-fiber-deck?utm_campaign=2018+Black+Friday+11%2F23%2F2018+%28KBKTfs%29&utm_medium=email&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJwZXJyb25AbWUuY29tIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiSnJKcmo2In0%3D&utm_source=DIY±+Main+FREE+Course+Access

it’s back!

@topcloud we’re getting rid of these entirely. We also have a Blue Carbon Fiber one as well.

5 Likes

@torqueboards ohmygodohmygodohmygod direct drive! I’m so excited!

4 Likes

If you’ve got left over stock that no body buys hit me up I’ll take it off you hands lol we can’t have it taking up space for those new direct drives.

Also are you changing decks because these would not accomodate the new 110mm wheels?

Haha when I saw the :fire: symbol, I was like, uh oh, not another board… but no, it’s just a fire sale. Still… don’t know if putting :fire: symbols in an electric skateboard ad is the best thing lol.

8 Likes

Especially when said vendor sells batterys… lol… @torqueboards no offense… you seem to be a nice guy and sell decent products…

1 Like

@pat.speed Haha nah personally I just didn’t like the platform. I want a more universal setup with swappable packs. CF Decks didn’t solve that for me. We moved to a bigger warehouse so we have too much space for now lol.

@evoheyax @Mich21050 haha “why you guys gotta be so negative” lol

4 Likes

It wasn’t meant to be negativ… it’s just a funny coincined in my oppinion :joy:

So a new @torqueboards deck is coming?

1 Like

Not at the moment but eventually. Actually want to focus on a new battery pack enclosure that’s swappable. :laughing:

7 Likes

That’s definitely something I’d love to see.

2 Likes

Really sad to see these decks go. They are amazing I was hoping to get one more since mine is pretty thrashed :rofl:

1 Like