DIYElectricSkateboard.com Black Friday 🍗

This part:

Yeah, 14T 15mm will have the overhang in that case.

And the 20T 15mm also right?

@Battosaii @myreala - Sorry, made a mistake on the product listing. I have a few older models of 12S4P with Panasonic PF Cells those ones are $300.00 and the Samsung 30Q is $350.00. Let me know what your order is and if you wanted the PF or 30Q option. You can PM me.

@BoostedBuilder 20T 15mm has no overhang. Looks similar to this one here.

I’m asking since I only have 18mm until my AT tire so I’m trying to understand if your 20T 15mm pulley will fit? Thank you for the answer btw!

It should fit perfectly fine. If you are using our 6374’s they would since we have longer motor shafts than typical motors. Just face the hub side of the motor outwards.

1 Like

I’l be cutting of a little bit of the shaft since my AT tire will not fit( In total I’ll leave 25mm of the shaft. After the 6.3mm mount I’ll have around 18mm so hopefully it fits!

1 Like

@BoostedBuilder - Still finalizing the details but I plan on releasing 6x2 street tubeless pneumatics soon with Reverse Mounts on 15mm wide belts. Hopefully a 7-8" AT option also with the same rim.

2 Likes

Do you sell just the wheel pulley by itself or is it all in a kit.

@briman05 - which wheel pulley?

@Torqueboards I’m also interested if you sell just the Kegel 15mm 36t wheel pulleys alone, and price. Thanks!

Dude I have a TB 6374 that I would swap for jlabs 6374 to match mine :smile: its got around a mile on it, sensor connector is already replaced with vesc one

2 Likes

For the Kegel I would just need the wheel pulley

how do the DIY vescs do? can they run foc? they seem the cheapest around except maytech but think maytech wont do foc and have issues. don’t want to gamble on vescs

@Hummie - Should be perfectly fine. I run them on FOC with no issues. I’m sure some people have issues but why don’t you try them and let me know how they work for you.

I’ve been running mine on 6s FOC for over a month with no issues on 3.31fw

1 Like

i’ve heard good things about FOC on the new FW. Personally I would rate the TB vescs a 7/10 seeing as mine randomly blew while it was in my locker. I’ve never used FOC though.

1 Like

You have 12t, 13t, and/or 14t 15mm steel pulleys? How much is shipping?

@Titoxd10001 Regular price unfortunately. Only 14T, 16T in 15mm but not really listed yet :cry:

1 Like