Do you guys need a Taobao agent ? (Buying parts in China)

Take note that this clone boosted deck length is around flex 3 length 98cm. For small guy like me is just okay. Rmb last time have a australia big guy try my board, he about 180cm high. My board become penny size for him.

Good, I like smaller boards. I’m 173cm/5´8" tall, 65kg/143lbs and currently using a 80cm/31.5inches board. And that’s with a 15cm/6inch tail.

Big fan of your build by the way! Looks neat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a nice size I am a shorter person anyway.

2 Likes

thanks bro. that is a hard time for my to study all the thing, how to build up. lucky the final result is good and i love it. I am planning phase two upgrade on my board.

Nice! What will phase two add to the build?

add a nice on off switch, add voltmeter, integrate BMS, use kydex replace PLA casing, add two more battery extend the range.

1 Like

Have you thought about just adding bondo, do some sanding to your current casing and then paint it instead? That’s what I’m planning. Or why would you rather use kydex?

Did it for the helmet I have on my profile pic, came out rather nice!

i have same idea also. i will take out casing, sanding and add carbon wrap on the casing. Just in case i fail. Backup plan is kydex, because kydex feel not so bulky. so that i can lower my deck to drop through with low profit riding. more stable. Just kydex process quite hard for me, need supporting tools to do. (foam and clamp and some wood stick to press).

1 Like

I am doing a similar phase two too you! I am getting a new li ion battery pack with switch and stuff. Then getting a new case. As good as lipos are I do not want to take the batteries out every time to charge them

Yeah, I’m not a big fan of lipos either. Used 4 of them for a summer and they all got a little puffy. And of course the charging was a hassle too.

Are you going to use a BMS with a one plug charging solution?

Yeah will be using a BMS and plug and play charging. Just such a hassle without that. Also harder to get/ make an enclosure if you have to think about taking the lipos out to charge.

1 Like

Any update on this?

1 Like

Hi guys, she just created her account on the forum, she’ll answer you in a minute, thanks for PMs, they will be transfered to her.

My mission here is done, it’s your turn now @Amy-H ! (<-- It’s her)

Hello, I am Amy. Thank you for you guys being interested. I just received the message from Jullian, I will take care of those. I will look at the board and mounts. Any question, feel free to contact me. Or you can add my WhatsApp +8613005745990 , WeChat (xian_vvlbn)

2 Likes

I am also i terested in the motor mounta @Okami posted. I might order a bunch of them… maybe 10 or 20? Depending on the price

Hello guys, Before send you a quotation, I need to know your address to count the postage (PM me). I asked the seller for discount for boosted board, there is not enough orders to get a discount yet. So it will be the same price as taobao. I can ask the seller about the discount of motor mount, I will get back to you later on this.

My commission will be 15% of total order (price of product + postage), you might have to pay import duties when the package arrived your country.

1 Like

Hello guys, I saw that you were interested in this board. Do you still want it? If so, pls tell me how much you need, and your country so that I can send you a quotation. @TarzanHBK @Norco @bullrider12 @UniqueSnowflakeN27 @reyder

Same for the mounts @Okami @OskarCastrone

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

1 Like

I´m out at the moment, the deck is too flexible for me, but thanks :slight_smile:

Not the board for me thanks. I think I’m sorted now.

Hi!

Yeah, I’m still interested in the board. I’d like to buy one. I’m in Sweden.

How much would that be in total?