Do you know a 3d Model Wheel Pulley that fit these Wheels?

this are the wheels i printed alot and no one fit i dont know what to do by now

1 Like

Go to forum, ask in newbies section, you will get your answer…that it is an ABEC pulley needed…I do not trust 3D printed pulleys…

1 Like

I used these for clones: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:545345 For abec read description - there are one as well(standart). be careful with material. U need somth harder that abs plastic(will last only couple months). but nylon didn’t worked out(deformed). there is somthing in the middle between the two (don’t remember the name but characteristics similar to nylon - lasts for 2 years already for me). and most important - don’t tide too much or you will break your wheel(happened to me , so i had too buy new set. my solution to this is to use Moment Epoxilin as filler inside the wheel. tight bolts for a little bit to allline everything, and wait a day, and when its hardens - tight more. this way you wont crack your wheel)

nylon and abs both work fine for me ive had abs gear drive going on 2 years

1 Like

I had abs motor pulley - it lasted only 1 ride and was destroyed to heat (summer: on 192kv motor and 97wheels 12s, non stop ride) Nylon motor pulley - lasted 5 - 10 rides (summer: on 192kv motor and 97wheels 12s) Abs wheel pulley - lasted 3-4 months(summer: on 192kv motor and 97wheels 12s) Nylon wheel pulley - deformed during casting Best one - that plastic i told about, really dont remenber its name, but like nylon juts less drformable due to templeture changes during casting - lasted 2 seasons with slight wear (83wheels 12s 192kv) Currently i use this one on wheel and alumminium on motor p.

3D printed pulleys shouldn’t be used on the motor side. Using them on the wheels is fine. I’ve run ABS and polycarbonate with good success.

Well, this is my wheel ABS pulley after one season:

Now its only a toy on my desk. Personally i would not go with ABS anymore

1 Like