Documentation, Design and Build: Longrange - Cruiser - Dualmotor

You could probably hit 40km/h going downhill or with a tailwind. I would go with 10s8p. I would argue anything above 3-5p is overkill for combating voltage sag, and either configuration should give you about 80km (which is insane by the way!). I would say go for speed with 10s8p.

I would suggest changing the great ratio, if it’s your first board I would say dual 63mm motor is already a bit scary in terms of torque. Multiplying that torque by 4 is just terrifying in my opinion. I would say 2.5-3.5 is good, and will give you a great top speed for when you are more advanced.

If ur looking for flywheel clones here:

Someone selling them in the EU

@TheFluffiest @dg798 so i finally figured out, that i have the possibility to build the setup also with a 1:3 gear ratio that i have sitting around

i am trying to build this setup by the motto “go big or go home” … so i will limit speed and adjust throttle curve for the fist rides until i get comfortable enough with the board also i will be able to reduce the limits via app and maybe make different profiles for the focboxes for different scenarios.

2 Likes

Definitely use the 1:3. That will get you a top speed of roughly 50km/h with 10s8p. If you want even faster, you can get 97mm wheels instead but it’s not necessary at all.

You are definitely meeting that motto :joy:

I personally would go 10s8p. Once you are more experienced, finding a flat, strait road will be really fun! Make sure you have a good bushing setup for yourself, and have all your safety gear too.

Thx, i will look what I can do… But at the moment I have a slightly different issue… I need to pack them differently than planned xD

1 Like

You can double stack the batteries, it will take half the space on the board! Just a little less clearance on bottom.

Just finished the pack :slight_smile:

3 Likes