Does dual motor setup increase wattage out put?

Lol I feel like my post is just a TDLR of yours

@hyperIon1 and @ARetardedPillow thank you guys for the awesome answers. Hypothetically though if my battery could push my motors to their max wattage, and each motor is 3000 watts, would that indeed be 6000 total watts?

1 Like

Partially yes, if your esc can push that many watts. But you can also push it more than 3000watts if your esc and battery can handle it.

1 Like

yes, hypothetically if enough power was supplied to achieve it.

1 Like

Remember we are the test subjects, AKA crash dummies… wear your gear every time.

Its just the name of the thread. He wasn’t calling you a noob dude.

1 Like

oh believe me I know well! In fact I stay suited head to toe! ALWAYS!

1 Like

I’m going to ask a noob question. What the fuck does tdlr mean? I was going to start a thread and post a meme in the pics then ask on noobs. I have numerous enquiries about terminology so I reckon 15 threads ought to do it. @Halbj613 :sunglasses:

No seriously What does it mean?

1 Like

oh yeah, I suppose that makes more sense. Thanks bro.

2 Likes

too damn lazy to reply

1 Like

Oh the irony

1 Like

How could you possibly ask me a question without searching it up you imbecile… I am going to report you to every member of the community and all the mods and admins and our lord and savior Jason to get you muted for a year. Do not ever ask a question ever on this forum again or else I will personally come after you and haunt you with “drv no work please fix” threads with people asking to see settings and then the issue is the guy can’t solder.

tdlr: tdlr means Too Long Didn’t Read and use search

2 Likes

It is annoying though when there’s 5 threads on the same subject and all of them are half full of s*** posts and only two of them have the information I’m looking for… Duplicate threads are a burden. But at the same time , some of the information in some of these threads is way out of date. Or completely subjective and opinion-based

3 Likes

I went ahead and changed the name of the thread so it’s more clear what exactly this thread is regarding.

2 Likes

As for the title then yes if you put 2 3000 watt motors on your board you will indeed have the potential of 6000 watts. (The other boys have covered the rest pretty extensively) As for if you get that, well thats when it gets subjective because no 2 manufacturers test their kit the same and some inflate the power output ratings outrageously. What I’ve found is if you have 2 motors with different ratings from the same manufacturer the only thing that is certain is that the higher rated one will indeed be of a higher rating but across manufacturers then all bets are off. Sorry for the de rail. Old mate there has been a plague of threads, this one is actually factual and informative.

1 Like

Thank you @dareno that is exactly the answer I was looking for.

1 Like

Well hit that solution button and make me feel better for de railing your thread. lol

1 Like

You’re most welcome. Good topic because at the end of the day we’re all noobs. Nature of the industry, its noob too and anything that enlightens someone in the minefield is very worthwhile.

1 Like

I love how I am getting in trouble for a thread I didn’t start and I just made a comment on it

Do you know the amount of times you did that to me