Doubts about some components

Hello everyone, I am in a custom montain board with a single motor (expandable to 2 in the future) I usually travel on flat roads with little inclination but I want to get the maximum speed and torque, distance will be enough with 15 km. My weight is about 70 Kg, wheels are 8 " and I will use a focbox. I will surely buy everything in eskating but I have some doubts about the motor and the battery.

It would be enough with 10s3p (Samsung 30q)

Or better upgrade to 10s4p https://eskating.eu/product/12s4p-eskating-electric-mountainboard-battery/

This motor will give good torque?

Or better find for one with less Kv?

I also have doubts about which is the best remote of these two:

Thank you very much for helping me to make my configuration.

1 Like

What’s your gearing?

How fast you wanna ride? Maximum speed is different for everyone :wink:

For battery I wouldn’t go below 4p for MTB, the more p the better. I’m confused, do you want to top mount the enclosure or below the deck? Because you compare flat with square battery pack.

I have a dual drive of this motors on my trampa street carve. 11s4p HG2 battery pack and with a gearing 15:60 on 8inch wheels my max spead is around 50kmh with a good nice torque. After one of my VESC broke I tried a single set up, but don´t like it so much. Nice to cruse but for a offroad session I guess it will be a bit weak. Keep in mind that Eskating.eu had some troubles in last time with a fire and now try to work out all backorders. So if you order there it can take a while. If it´s not a problem for you, I can just highly recommend them. Had only good experiences. About the remote…Look for mini remote on AliExpress. If it´s no problem for you to have a pistol trigger. They around 30€ and as far as I can say they work without any issues.

Thank you very much. I want to get at least 35 km / h on flat terrain, and 30 km / h on a vertical slope of 5 degrees. In the area where I live no more inclination. I 10s3p prefer slim battery because it will be installed under the deck. I also like that the total weight does not exceed 8 kg, so the configuration of a single motor