Drang Boards deck building services, design, cnc etc

image image

7 Likes

image image image image

9 Likes

image image image

7 Likes

image I am so stoked about the stance on this board! Get ready for full throttle power mannies! I still might put a uhmw tail protector on it.

8 Likes

‎ Lies

5 Likes

JARED, THIS LOOKS AMAZING, WHAT ARE YOU CALLING IT? Sorry if I missed it above…

1 Like

That looks like the shit dude. B-E-A-utiful. Quick question what are the milled out spots on the tail for? Motors?

1 Like

He said mainly weight

2 Likes

Love it man. beautiful work! What’s the weight of final board!

Before routing a significant amount off of the rails top and bottom the weight is 5.8 lbs. I’d rather put the board back down on the table and cut more out of the middle, because it feels stiff as nuts, and take more off the wheel wells, and also the tail pockets. That all might bring it down to below 5.5 lbs, then after routing all the rails healthily, and adding back on plenty of clearcoat maybe the final weight will remain below that 5.5 or even 5.25 lbs or 2.38136 kg.

3 Likes

Nice one man!!! looks cool af
ps if anyone asks for a handle tell them to go jump. :wink:

5 Likes

That is a good question! Well as the tradition goes, it must start with the letter D. Any suggestions on what to name it?

The final specs are:

L39" (99cm) W10" (25.4cm) WB 26"-29" (66cm-73.66cm) Tail 6.5"-8" (16.5cm-20.3cm) Mild Rocker W concave Microdrops Flush mounts wheel wells 7.5 ply deep

Here’s a shot of the concave.

9 Likes

The stiffer, the better. That makes batteries et al last longer

Drang Dumpling?

Dralorian​

5 Likes

Simply GNAR

1 Like

I think Denizen is going to be the name thanks to Brad from Riptide.

7 Likes

Wow! We are so stoked you liked it!!!

5 Likes

Here is a board I think would be cool to do replacement decks for the Boosted Mini X.

I am trying to get this one built for a team rider to race Maryhill downhill this year, and another one of you. I’d like to see this come to life. It is a shape that will work only if composites are being used, or else the board will likely not want to make the bends without warping. The wheel base as shown is 21ish inches, and the length overall is around 30.5 inches.

Still wanna do a video shop tour. Need to clear files off my phone.

7 Likes

Oh…i really love this one. Doing a full maytech rebuild on my riptide r1. This would be a perfect deck replacement. I think most of the Spud enclosures would fit well too.

1 Like