Dual 6374 Launch Torque

Great explanation, thanks! And I was wrong :laughing:

Then it could be as you mentioned PPM settings.

@ksfacinelli which remote do you use?

I found out that different remotes react different (without throttle curve adjustments) e.g. I have a steez which is very sensitive and smooth accelerating/braking from 0% to 100%. Then I have this new Maytech remote (also tested on the same board) which is not so nice (without addjustments). It takes forever until the acceleration starts (when push throttle) and it’s kinda strange feeling in general. Same for breaking, it takes some time and then suddenly very strong brakes. I have much more fun with the steez but I’ll try to adjust the curves for the Maytech remote to see if it’s getting usable.

Question to the wattage. Thought it will be restricted anyhow by your max current settings?:thinking: Read that somewhere in the ackmaniak thread. Even in the watt mode the max current has priority. So for me it would mean that even with watt settings over the edge you never come over the max current*voltage you actually drive with. Is it wrong?

Makes sense that it’s restricted by max current settings but I’m no expert in wattage and used ackmaniacs FW only last year on V4 for some time. When I remember right the default max wattage was 1500W that’s why I mentioned the set 15000W.

1 Like

@rich,

I checked this and it is the default value is 15000W in the ACK tool…here is the help message. I think it is set this high just ensure it is disabled.

1 Like

@TowerCrisis,

Thank You!!! The issue was definitely due to dead band setting. Worked like a charm by pulling it down to 2%. Really appreciate the advice as I was stumped. This is why the community works so well.

:grinning:

Kevin

2 Likes