Dual drive e board for sale, but not yet

tumblr_lvpnk1GIsq1qf91leo1_250

1 Like

k will close thread and send pictures once i get back

So there’s no enclosure and then the settings Haven’t been Set and the board hasn’t been tested I’m guessing.

thats why i am not trying to sell yet just want a figure

I know its you Brent.

5 Likes

Mate I’m here

2 Likes

This forum needs a maturity test on entry. Only now though, I would have failed that coming in but I’m here now… so eat shit.

8 Likes

List all the parts and add their cost together. Then take away at least 15% of the cost. Because you’re not a professional builder and no one’s going to pay for your assembly skills. You’re not going to get your money back or make money selling the board.

6 Likes

But like are you planning to sell it on here cuz I don’t think anyone would buy it from you

Basically yep

ok thank you for the help

It needs an ip address to actual address test procedure so you can’t troll the shit out of the place.

bout $3.50

\closethread

3 Likes

look i dont care anymore if one of you want just close the thread

How much did you buy the 10s5p 30q for? And from who?

had a friend who helped me build it

Ill buy it for a used juul pod (Mint, duh.) and the dregs of my nonexistant-but-if-it-were Chilean coffee

3 Likes

Why don’t you ask this friend all these questions. If he can build batterys and just has flipskys laying around he MUST be knowledgeable in esk8 right…

1 Like

he does help me more then you guys

I find it hard to believe that he spent as much on the battery as all his other parts combined. Must be fake cells.

$-12.50…yes, you pay me to take it.

Prevents future house fires where ever you live.

2 Likes