Dual motor setup for sale (can hold dual 6374)

Are you able to sell the kit with the “long” brackets? (for mounting in the back instead of under)

of cause I could do that!

1 Like

I would like to order, but can’t contact you because I’m new on forums

@dickyho got any infos on this longer truck? looks almost as wide as TB218 - an alternative for EU people would be highly appreciated I guess.

I think I saw they were 216mm but not 100% sure on that. And I’ve yet to apply loctite on my “For Science” build I wanted to test how tight the Paris mounts actually were - I’m pleasantly surprised they’ve not moved at all.

2 Likes

this truck is a paris clone, with 205mm hanger, 49mm axis let out on both side. so you could consider it as a 235mm hanger truck. very suitable of putting a bearing inside a wheel pulley.

quality not particular good, but is ok. paris clone, you know…

B11FAAEEAF403A8E543653007035A11E B63ABDDDE8E1CFE738E65E69B3EB0013

3 Likes

How much all in all for the dual motor setup kit and delivery to Ireland?

Only 7 months later! nice

all in all? do you mean included motors and esc?

IMG_20180902_161115 this one

1 Like

this setup already changed to like on the below link.

78us/set +32us shipping to Ireland by Fedex (tax not included)

Hey Dicky

Can you reverse mount the motors with this kit?

I have the same mounts and trucks from him. You can install the mounts at any angle

ok thanks for confirming? Can you also confirm what type of wheels mounts are these setup for? Abec’s or Orangatang’s?

them are ABEC style wheels, fly wheel clone.

Can I swap out wheels and reuse the 35t wheel pulley? The descriptions says they are embedded.

No, this plastic pulley are enbedded with the wheel, can not replace. need to replace the whole wheel if needed. if want it replacable, can use my aluminum wheel pulley, but more expensive.