Dual receivers with torqueboards nano remote

My mistake, sorry for that. I have edited my post.

just to come full circle, I wound up doing split-ppm. I soldered just an extra signal wire for the second VESC, and it seems to be working fine. I don’t think I’ll be trying to make another CANBUS connection until I’m more comfortable with the software.

I’m also going to ppm route, seems most reliable.

Hey man! Just a question regarding the split ppm . You had one remote connected to 2 receivers right?

Mini-remote and 2 receivers? This must be to absolute safest way to get a realiable board.

I use split ppm but yesterday my remote disconnected during rapid acceleration and i flew off… Seems like its getting worse and worse so im guessing my reciver is going bad… Using maytech (eskating v2) remote.

Thinking of going the mini-remote with 2 recivers route.

Lucky me i was wearing full protection.

the pins may not be keeping a good connection with the receiver when vibration happens. it’s a good idea to hardwire or hot glue them. you also should ensure that the vesc setting for disconnected state is to power down

see section ‘Timeout Behavior’

Yes, I bound the remote to one receiver then pulled the binding plug and turned that receiver off then turned the remote off. Then repeated those steps with the 2nd receiver. Then power up both receivers and then turn on the remote.

Great! Think i will go this route, then nothing should fail! Im going to be unstoppable! :joy:

2 Likes

@zelectric is running dual receivers with one Mini remote and as far as I know he has had no issues.

Works great since day 1! Thanks for hooking me up…litterally.

1 Like