DYNO DUEL | Boosted Boards Dual + VS Enertion Raptor Dual

I know man, it was just Jason doing his thing. We all need to do our part and keep that guy honest :wink:

haha… nor did i? i said something along the lines of “vedder get your shit together homie”

I think the paranoia is setting in at ollin HQ… :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, you two. Put the rulers away and zip your pants. I need you both in business so don’t make me slap you AND your mamas. lol

2 Likes

Yea he was talking as if he was talking to Vedder not me! But we all know Vedder is busy but still working on some great stuff! Like recently using a as5047 sensor to have a very easy and high resolution sesnsored control!

But any way this video was mainly about doing some thing different and having some fun! The guy could t measure torque for us which is what we went in for as his torque cell was damaged in he last race bike Dyno run and he didn’t have a optical or hall rpm add on and this stuff is a couple of grand adding with dynojet dyno’s. Sadly no torque! But I’m currently working on a way to do this at home because it will help lots with development of the hubs can get like 10 different motors made and test them efficiently

Yeah my mistake, I had this playing in the background while I was making battery packs.

I think the paranoia is setting in at ollin HQ… :stuck_out_tongue:

You still don’t get it do you? You make board for the masses, I make boards for downhill riders. Now if I put my sights on short range boards with limited output then you can start worrying :wink:

I can be rather mesmerizing at times, my wife always hears me say shit that i never said… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, you two. Put the rulers away and zip your pants. I need you both in business so don’t make me slap you AND your mamas. lol

You might want to rethink doing that to my momma :wink: Mexican women are fierce!

4 Likes

Lol :sandal: Usually they are armed with deadly “Chanklas” lol

Otherwise known as “slippers” lol

1 Like

Only if they love you!

2 Likes