Hi, some news.
I order a bms (this one) and Pimousse from the forum help me printing a prototype to old the motor wiring back from the trucks (hope you understand what I mean), fixed on the truck base :
Thx, is fiferglass/carbone epoxy enclosure,
I used alf a glass (plastic cup) of Epoxy resin SR 1500 + slow hardener SD 2503. And 2 layer of fiberglass aroud 100/120 gr/m² (3 layers on outer band and corners). Then a piece of carbon fiber serger on top
They said > The first signal can not connect to the negative pole battery. If not, it will be shortened. It must connect the 3.6 V to the common first positive and second negative cell of the fine cell.
(it’s their exemple … so for 9s I made with 9 pins connected … started from the 1th positive equilibrate wire of my 3x3s pack)
And made a wiring diagram According to their sketches
But when I take my voltage, I have 33v to the 9th pins … 1 cell missing right ?
should I connected the firts minus equilibrate wire the B1 of the BMS ? (I will have to shift everything and have 10 pins contrary to their sketches?) But I will have 37v between B1 and B10 …
Awesome. I’m building a small cruiser on a 26" deck. I really like yours! Would like to know how you go with range, going uphill and braking downhill. Still trying to figure out the best electronics and gearing setup for mine for a max speed of 25km/h with good hill climbing and braking.
Here the speed is a lot more +40kmh
The range can’t tell you, just ride for 2km … got to add 3mm pads and pass from double cone to barrel/cone bushing.
But on my La Bonita build in 9s 5ah too I have around 15km with uphill and downhill braking.
Also, all is almost perfect, but need some time to rebuild all … Because I want to finish it as it should be
There is really too much room lost in the enclosure (and it’s too big between the motor and front truck, as much make it even more beautiful, light and refined
And I cant used the screw under the motor It is not generant but, it does not suit me (moreover I had made a hole for the passage of cable on the wrong side …).
I have this big red heap of cable, with 3D print “channel” :
So made a new cable channel, By shortening the Alien motor cables (who was of hard wire) for a very more flexible 12AWG. So now this is possible :
And I made a new mold for the enclosure, smaller than before (from front trucks to under the motor, and this screw wasn’t usable !) >>>
new mold >>>