E-street luge. No one done it?

I’m still set on finding a luge deck I could mount 6 or 8 hub motors to see what kind of acceleration could happen. I’ve got motors waiting(not for sale just custys who want to add theirs to the beast to see it) . It seems no one has done it yet. Don’t want to go for a top speed record, although it doesn’t seem too fast at 115mph if you had the guts, but 0-30 I’d like to see and maybe 0-50 if I got some higher voltage escs. Really just want to beat Ducati motorcycles from the light. On camera. 3 seconds that would rock

Probably super efficient with so little air drag. Could be the most efficient vehicle out there at high speed

16 Likes

My good sir, You are loco

and have my esteemed admiration

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

That French roller guy, who has wheels on his suit, has Okp’s electric drive system. It’s kinda similar

7 Likes

whats 90s shit did i just watch lol…

1 Like

Haha yea I just threw it up with no thought. Looks like Keanu Reeves.

2 Likes

Jesus christ I can’t even imagine going 60mph THAT close to the ground, let alone 112.7! :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

my high ass thoroughly enjoyed that edit… thanks :rofl:

sounds pretty scary though. I hate the thought of someone ‘slinky-ing’ if they were to crash into a wall feet first :grimacing:

1 Like

lol, goodbye every single vertebrae

2 Likes

4 Likes
8 Likes

This an opening scene from Rollerball. Great movie if you like roller derby with guys, motor cycles, weapons and a little metal ball that you throw @ a goal.

2 Likes
9 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: looks fun !! 5b600c14e4b0e348d061180b

5b600c17e4b0e348d0611882 with air tire it could be something like my futur car :smile:

4 Likes

where did you find it??? :sweat_smile: looks good, buuuut… the position of the batteries…:grimacing: better don´t get a fire started there :hushed:

3 Likes

don’t remember where … maybe here … got it on my computer ^^

:rofl: I haven’t thought about that !!

With an mtb trucks and wheels, it should look so fantastic. We are not so far from karting after that, just a steering wheel missing.

1 Like

I really like the covers for the lipo packs. wonder out of what they made and if they custom made or somewhere available :thinking:

I don’t find it again :grimacing: they’re maybe just some 2 x big 6s +16Ah wrapped around …

I didn’t know they also are some wipe out race what is the setup for a flying eboard :crazy_face:

7 Likes

That’s hilarious when asked about where his head is in relation to engine if it explodes “it all behind you and it’s all guna go that way” …:rofl:

These guys are in my state QLD…I got a TSG off them. Not powered as far as I know but looks like they have fun. The owner Adrian ( Ado ) Alderson is a legend in Aus.

1 Like

P9130212%20(1)

5 Likes

Is that u riding above? How efficient is it at high speed?