E-TOXX Foldable Boardstand

Hey fellow e-skaters!

Sometimes it’s the small things, that makes our lives easier. Everyone who owns a mountainboard, frequently changes tires, or tunes esc settings knows the hassle of handling a board with three or less tires on the desk or leaving skid marks by accidentally touching the trigger.

If you recognize yourself, this one is for you:

02 08 13 22 1543765646%20(1) 1543765646

If you have a 3d printer, just download the model and print it in every material you like. Even plain old PLA works perfectly well and holds up great. You can even stand on the board, while it’s on the boardstand!

If you don’t have a printer or if you want to support us, you can also get it here:

36 Likes

So simple and so awesome

Till which wheel size it will work?

1 Like

very nice, thanx for sharing! :+1:

If I did everything right, it should fit 9 inch.

3 Likes

Awesome idea! Gonna print one straight away.

Is in Germany, but gives Freedom Units as the answer. We’re going backwards :confused:

228.6mm = 9 inches

This is a :slight_smile: sweet idea, I use pieces of wood to do the same thing but things fall down easily…

3 Likes

E-Toxx helping hands :heart_eyes: Great idea also for applying grease like a boss.

Unweighted full throttle on carpet… That happened in summer 2017 and is still visible, need to renovate :laughing:

14 Likes

:joy: hahaha, dam! I know that, hopefully it was on floor tile!..

3 Likes

Dude, you just need to go full throttle in REVERSE and that should clean right up. At least I assume that’s how it works. :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

That’s the sleeping room of my 2 room apartment (but I can’t sleep there). Left side recording studio, right side esk8 workshop.

:joy: That’s exactly what I accidentally did before going full throttle forward (to save the furniture), I’ve tested the reverse function with Ackmaniacs FW.

5 Likes

If anyone needs printing support, please let me know :wink::+1:

1 Like

I already printed 4 pieces of this file. :ok_hand: Thanks for sharing :wave:

3 Likes

Awesome job! Will definitely be printing one of these

I forgot to say, thanks a lot Gentleman !!!

Happy new year and best wishes to the e-Toxx team :wink: :+1:

3 Likes

IMG_20190109_151311

8 Likes

This is so dope, going to print that right away!

Thanks @Duffman!!!

3 Likes

How much to print me a set ?

34,99€ minus tax plus shipping…

3 Likes

I saw that but I’m in the US