eATB Trampa Mini Vertigo trucks trucks/3DServisas v2 1:3 gear drive setup. [SOLD]

Selling Reason: I have far too many unfinished things & work uncertainty in the new year, so to avoid these items winking at me every day a cull is the only way forward.

These items are brand spanking new, never been fitted to a deck. The trucks have been milled by 3DServisas specifically…

For these 1:3 drives, so there will be zero concerns about fitting them.

The motor spurs are for 10mm motor shafts, i.e. APS etc. The spurs are straight-cut.

A fitment guide is here: -

I won’t split the trucks and drives but I have wiped off the dust for you.

Unless you get really creative they fit Trampa SuperStar or FatBoy Solid Core Wheel Hubs. I don’t know if you could adapt them for Bergs…maybe per this link, but you’re on your own.

Ps. for those of an OCD perspective I lost a nut is seems off one of the truck kingpins, I just put on a spare nyloc nut I found in my nut-sack.

I printed out a jig for any new owner needing to mount to a non-Trampa deck and also a phase channel riser, in PETG.

Please note the marks on the baseplates, which came like that from the factory iirc.

Price €450 + shipping from Ireland.

https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Sending/Calculate-Postage

Weight should be 2.7kg for both trucks and drives according to product info.

New price €450 + shipping, take 'em away

Can you tell what is lenght between drives? I wonder if my motors will fix.

1 Like

Maximum motor size: 63mm diameter and 84mm length…its all in the product links

Yes I know but I think this is for regular vertigo not mini spring one. Just please measure it for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am only selling the drives with the trucks, the trucks are mini Vertigo per pictures.

The clamping part in the drives is a custom profile which has been milled to match into the Trampa hanger making a perfect fit.

Ok, ok :slight_smile: I think we just misunderstand each other. Im asking because Im interesed in whole set :smiley:

2 Likes

164mm is what is listed on the product page that looks right, they probably won’t fit 6380x type with nipples on the end of the can, they will fit APS 6384 motors with a 10mm shaft, the motor spurs are for a 10mm shaft.

Would you sale the trucks only without the gears kit?

Sorry I probably didn’t make it very clear, not going to split these

New price €400 + shipping

New year bumpity bump

1 Like

These are sold