eBoosted Enclosures thread

I understand that deck is flexible, in that case you will need a Vanguard split enclosure, 10s and 12s versions available, however the shape of the deck might be different as it was designed for the Vanguard

3 Likes

@Eboosted

can 21700 cells fit inside your Trampa enclosures? 12s4p configuration

The enclosure for the Century 40 arrived at my house in California today. That was really fast. I wasn’t expecting it so soon. I opened up the box expecting something else. My deck is ordered but hasn’t even been pressed yet so I can’t say how well it fits. No damage though. Looks like an enclosure. Feels pretty flexible in my hands - which I was hoping for. So far so good.

(Mike Nolan)

2 Likes

Ack. I hope you sent it regular mail or something. I ordered one of your dust proof charge ports with the enclosure.

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20190415194752

1 Like

Is there a encolsure you would recommend for the prism origin v2?

1 Like

Hey man! I’m glad you liked it.

The charge port will arrive tomorrow on a second shipment

1 Like

I don’t have the ability to create a battery pack and was wondering what I should do for a battery pack with the vanguard enclosure set. Are you not doing battery packs anymore @Eboosted?

Yes. I’m still doing batteries, currently doing 2 12s8p for hs11 DS enclosure.

PM me and I’ll give you the ETA and price

1 Like

Is this just for the DS? Will single stack still work? or do you mean they are too long and you don’t have enough flange around the outside to bolt it to the deck?

Charge port arrived yesterday. Thanks again. Parts showing up every day. Unity projecting mid May shipping so probably the long pole in the tent. No surprises yet. 0_20190418_070923

5 Likes

Can someone nice give me the dimensions of the HS11 DS Enclosure (internal and external if possible)? @Eboosted

Can I see the cell layout? :heart_eyes:

does the sidekick enclosure fit torque boards 12s4p battery?

No, It won’t. You need a specific layour for this enclosure, I could build you a battery if you are interested and ship it along the enclosure.

1 Like

My deck has arrived and the enclosure looks like it was made for it! Oh yeah, it was. It was done very nicely though. Thank you again. I assume I can just sand lightly, alcohol wipe, apply the sticker, then clear coat with something flexible like urethane?

20190512_093032

In case you are wondering why shark teeth:

20190511_163504

10 Likes

Congrats! I’m glad you liked it.

You will love it, it’s my favorite eboard of all time. If you can install a 12s4p made of Samsung 30Ts, go for them and crank up the battery current to 120A, the push you will feel is smooooooth!

Are those SR TKP?

3 Likes

Those are TKPs. Engraved with “Blue Shark”. The bushings they came with are too soft for a skating world tank like me. I’m pushing 90 kilos, not the 70 kilos these things are meant for. I will put in stiffer bushings (I like the hard insert Bones) but I still think I might need to add risers to keep the widest corners of the enclosure from hitting the ground.

Speaking of sharks, these are the motor mounts @akhlut designed for me. I love this community. It is so smoove to tell engineering friends I have parts coming in from around the world for my skateboard. I’m always quick to mention Peru.

20 Likes

Aren’t the stickers supposed to go to the sides of the enclosure?

1 Like

They were intended for that. It is the “Flying Tigers” logo. The Flying Tigers were three squadrons of fighter pilots and aircraft that volunteered to fight for China against Japan under US command before the US joined WWII. The logo is cut to go on either side of an aircraft nose.

The height to width ratio only works on the front of the enclosure because of the longer sloped flat there. I will push the two stickers together.

Awesome dude:heart_eyes: The shark teeth u can use as a bottle opener:heart_eyes:

3 Likes