Good to hear :slight_smile:

Just to let you know guys, I’m currently working on these enclosures:

1. The new HS11/HolyPro made for 20700/21700 12s4p
  2. A Trampa Carver DS for 12s8p
  3. Subsonic Spirit
  4. Evolve Bamboo GT replacemente for 10s5p 18650
  5. 12s5p for Longhairedboy Witchblade
11 Likes

Killshot please at some point :kissing_heart: there are dozens of us!

1 Like

Anybody on a Loaded Dervish Sama? :sweat_smile:

If anyone want a 41’’ EVO, we can get this rolling… If not, I have to hit up my local fiberglass shop.

I’m pretty sure the 12s universal can work on the killshot

1 Like

In the middle of all these website hassles, @Eboosted noticed, without me asking, that I had placed an order and the shipping was more than the cost of the parts. He refunded most of the cost of shipping that was standard on his site. After I already paid it. I really appreciate that. It is not very often that a business reduces their advertised prices without even being asked.

7 Likes

Thanks for the mention Michael. Yeah shipping has a flat rate cost but for enclosures which are usually big, since I started selling hardware I need to change the algorithm for shipping cost calculations as soon as I have time.

:clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Placed an order on your vanguard ones with seal, do you know when it will ship? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It will ship monday via DHL, youi will get it in 3 more days or so :grinning:

1 Like

Did you get it shipped? :slight_smile:

Hey @Eboosted,

My HAYA deck snapped when I stood on it but I had all my build planned for it over months. Now I’m looking for another deck and wondering if you have any enclosure that would work

The layout was going to be something like this:

It needs to be at least 23mm high and ~674mm long.

Thanks

1 Like

It seems the 12S universal would be good a good candidate for it.

umm can you do this like ASAP. Everytime I want to order an enclosure from you, the shipping just kills it lol.

need a trampa hs11 enclosure to the UK

The NESE boxes are 74mm wide, so it would need to be 148mm wide. From the picture it looks very close. The length would not be enough tho. Do you have anything longer? My layout is not very space efficient.

Hey man, unfortunately I’m really far away in Sounth America, so the shipping is usually high, I even pay some of the shipping cost to EU in order to keep it acceptable.

The best way to lower shipping cost if to order more than one, you can make also a group buy I sell several enclosures to UK a month, you just need to put some people together

1 Like

I can make any length you need on the 12s universal, just tell me how much length you have available

1 Like

WOW!! :yum: this is wonderfull !
Beautifull build btw.

1 Like

The Evolve enclosure for 10s5p is ready, it’s the perfect upgrade for all Evolve Bamboo GT owners that would like to double the power and torque by 50% and increase the final speed by 25%

12 Likes

Does the Evolve enclosure for 10s5p also fit a Sector 9 Bintang?