EdgeRunner | Sector 9 meridian | Evolve Trucks | 5065 140kv | Custom 30Q 12s4p | Dual FocBox | Psychotiller Enclosure

Yes, I have it at 2.8 but I don’t intend to drain to 2.8 all the time. In fact this would be rarely needed, but would help immensely when actually needed.

@myreala

:point_up_2: … Testing grounds near Coyote Hills, eh!

(near the salt marshes, south of the Bay Area)

2 Likes

Absolutely! You ride over there as well? Alameda trail was sooo smooth for the last 5 miles or so, definitely plan to ride there again. Awesome place to learn, test and push the board to its limits.

1 Like

Yeah bro, great Alameda trails. Just biking. Not esk8 yet… but soon when I finish my builds, then one day you and I will be able to ride East Bay sea shores trails & marshes. They are amazingly beautiful.

Absolutely! Hit me up when you are ready to do the East bay sea shore trails, those are my favorite. Don’t like city riding that much.

1 Like

My bad I thought he was running 10s for some reason

So i did some changes. First i removed the griptape and counterflushed all screws, then i used epoxy and super glue to permanently fit them in place. Then i applied some super coarse MoB giptape on top. So no screws are visible now and the board looks awesome! Also swapped to AT and i don’t see myself going back. Might have been a bad idea to buy 107’s as i doubt i would be using them any time soon.

5 Likes

Nice! Why you think won"t be using the 107’s?

@Flaco Mostly because riding AT is so much more comfortable and safer, while 107s can ride over a lot of things, a bigger pothole can still stop the board in its tracks. Nothing can stop the AT wheels. Also the ride is way smoother.

1 Like

Where did you get those light holders

@briman05 Those are 3d printed. I posted also a thingverse link for them a while ago.

@myreala ok thanks