EDIT: *** SOLD ***Trampa Street Carver dual 6374 FOR SALE

Sent you private message.

Board is sold thanks for the interest guys!

Wow that was fast!

What are you planing to build now?

With your knowledge I’d start building a flying board propelled by 4 quads, I’d sell my car in order to invest on this vehicle. Hope this technology is developed soon, before saying: I’m too old for this sh!t

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah. 13S AWD landyachtz EVO :stuck_out_tongue: now trying to figure out if belt driven is feasible till i can get my hands on some XL drives.

https://www.amazon.com/Meilan-Rechargeable-Wireless-signals-Moutain/dp/B00X4E496K

1 Like

May I ask what the total cost of this build was? I’m planning on doing a custom build next (all I really want is a custom Trampa that can do 35 mph plus, or 20 miles per charge going a decent speed.) I just don’t know if I have the time to learn everything and build it. I would rather just buy one off somebody next, like Kaly for example. But no idea how long it would take. I would have bought this the day you posted it, I just got a new job last month though and couldn’t afford it unfortunately lol.

Thanks!

prob around 2 grand once you factor everything

I bought it. Great board. Posting here to give PShaw positive feedback for the transaction, shipping, and build.

Thanks man!

Edit: I now have had 2/2 success with shipping to Hawaii :wink:

2 Likes

Wow, your video inspired me to do my own tests and I am shocked. All types of materials I use burn, even my silicone mat burns nasty, I was sure it’s fireproof. Did you find any material which is not burning?

Just the heat wrap.

1 Like