Electric Skateboard Builders Forum - 5 Million Views

This forum just reached the 1 million views mark!

I think It’s a pretty good achievement in just 9 months of existence.

So I thought I would make a video and explain how & why I decided to create this forum.

7 Likes

just watched! great video i’m glad i am a part of this community so early on!!!.. even though i still can’t finish my board.(waiting for vesc):cry:

1 Like

Nice! Round of drinks on me! Rootbeer for @lox897

8 Likes

Cheers! :beers: Great to be part of this community :sunglasses:

1 Like

You did good :facepunch:t2:

Congrats :metal:t2:

1 Like

CHEERS!!! :beers::beer::beers: WOW!! I really didn’t know that this forum was all that new. It’s so deep and rich! There is so much good info that I’m still learning every day. New products to check out, new build techniques, new design concepts, and experienced builders to show how it’s done right!! The reason I signed up was simple…I was looking to build an electric skateboard and I didn’t know the first place to start. So like anybody with an internet connection, I Googled up everything I could about electric skateboarding…Every time I searched a specific topic, I kept getting the same hits.BOOM…Endless Sphere…WTF!! Jackpot ESK8!! TIme and time again I kept getting sent to these two forums for info. How about a how to on battery building? Google it up and sure enough ES and ESK8 right there waiting for me. So after about 2 months of lurking and reading every damn thing that I could get my eyes on,(THis process is still going on) I decided it was time to sign up and try to contribute whatever way I could. So here I am. I’m learning and growing every day. I’m trying to make something out of this because I am very passionate about building and I feel that there are few things greater than shredding. I’m relatively new here, but I’ve been received well and I truly appreciate all of the help and encouragement I have received already. I try to be a positive character. I’m not here to argue or make problems. I’m here to contribute to the best of my ability, I"ve been stoked by people leaving behind a simple link to a piece of gear or parts that I might need, so I try to leave links and give solid advice. If anyone asks me a question and I don’t know the answer, I’ll go out and find that answer. Group buys save everybody money, so I like to be part of those types of things. Really what I like the most are the member builds. It’s the raddest!! You get to see people literally from all over the world building their own ESK8!! Brilliant minds and creative spirits everywhere!! I gotta step my game up!! LOL @onloop Your contribution to the ESK8 community is appreciated and respected. Keep on doing what you do and we’ll be right here for you! Seeing your videos and your family, really drives it home for me. ESK8 is passion, art, science, and practicality all rolled into one. The most important thing in this life is LOVE! It’s the real reason why we do what we do. We have to get our “love” right and everything else will fall into place. Big ups to the communtiy! You have no idea how grateful I am to all of you!! Seriously…:grinning:

6 Likes

Haha. I think I’ll have an iced tea please.

1 Like

Congratulations @onloop! This is a great site, and definitely my new favorite place on the internet. Are you sure about that number though? I feel like I’ve viewed a million things on this site myself and I’ve only been here about 3 months so far. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

8 Likes

Holy crap that was fast

lol thank you Casey Neistat haahahahhahahahah

1 Like

over 4 million views

6 Likes

radical dude

Over 5 Million Views

4 Likes

Now to 10M! :raised_hands:

Now if I had a dollar for every view…