So I think I am far enough along to actually start a new thread for my build.
I fell in love with the versatility of the new evolve GT 2 in 1 and decided I would see if I could do something similar/ better. After some research on the site I discovered trampa urban carver and the Evolve GT killer project began. I had originally settled for a top mount battery setup with 2 5s lipos but before I ordered I stumbled across kaly’s street carver and decided that would be a much cleaner, although maybe more difficult route, to mount the battery on the bottom, just as he did.
Timing was perfect as @Kaly just started offering the same components the he used in his street carver build.
So far I have
- Complete urban carver board from trampa
- 2x 6355 230kv sensors motors
- Full dual mount mechanical setup
- Bottom mount battery enclosure
Still need to purchase
- 2x vesc
- 40x 18650 (25r)
- Gt2b remote
- Bearings and wheels for the street setup ( so it can be a true 2 in 1).