Elephant - Evolve evolved: an upgraded clone

Hello, I put you here my build log of my board “Elephant aka Eph”. The board, the case and the trucks come from a evolve Bamboo GT. The battery is a 10S4p, with two 6355 maytech engines, motor mount Unikboards and two focbox :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Design (photoshop)

6 Likes

18 Likes

Looks nice so far. What 13-pin connector is that? I’ve been looking for one for my balancing system for AGES and I JUST found (a different) one, which I have to wait for it to come from China… So typical that when I order something, other options that I have been looking for everywhere, starts popping up!!! :joy:

:joy: It’s a 13 pin DIN, you can find them on ebay (usually use for ATARI video cable). I use it for charging and balancing, as i use an external BMS. But it’s a pain in the A… to sold.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

French qualité ! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Where did you get the heat sink? I’m looking for one for my evolve gtx

bought it on aliexpress. But you have to cut it.

image Deck finished !

11 Likes

4 Likes

IMG_20180629_221217_383 it’s coming

10 Likes

ready to roll !

7 Likes

That is what I would call a beautiful build!

What´s the final build cost for this project?

the deck is stunning !!:heart_eyes: is that a paper crane in the middle?

I think it’s an elephant not a crane. Turn your head to the left when looking at the picture. You’ll see what I mean.

@Toleg I love this build. It’s stunning. Congratulations :slight_smile:

ah I was looking it the other way around :grin: should’ve thought that it’s an elephant haha

Don’t worry, the picture where you’re looking from front to back threw me off as well. I was like… "it’s called an elephant board. why put a crane on it? :confused:

1 Like