EMB 192kv sk3, 5200mah 12s, MBS Comp 95, kaly mounts, dual TB 12s ESC

3 Likes

Nice looking build! :thumbsup: Do you mind telling me about your gearing and motor mounting, and where you got your components? I’m also trying to build a mountain board and your setup is almost exactly what I envisioned.

I got the mounts from @Kaly and the 192kv sk3 motors from hobby king. Gearing is 15/65. The escs I got from @barajabali. The lipos from a guy who flies large RC jets. The board was from shadeonme.com (call them up to get a better price than amazon). Thanks for your interest.

1 Like

I have to add, the board feels lighter than I expected. This is thanks to the new matrix 2 trucks and that I’m using lipos. I don’t have final weight but it should be very manageable. I like building light boards.

Thanks for the info. Did you get the wheel pulleys from @kaly too? And are those 15mm belts? I’m also planning on keeping things simple and light. I’d be curious to know what your final weight ends up being.

Yes the pulleys are from @Kaly and 15mm

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t know he sold stuff like this. I’ll send him a message. Thanks again for the info.