Emergency Identification - while riding

I am interested in understanding different ways riders provide identification. I have used one of these bracelts that https://www.roadid.com/ manufactures however it not always on my wrist.
image Was thinking a lD label on the outside of my helmet or maybe on the bottom of my boards. If you have not thought of this it is a really good idea to have visible ID that can be located in the case of an emergency and is always with you.

Just curious what others do…

Kevin

4 Likes

I bought the Apple Watch for fall detection and automatic contact to preferred numbers and a call with your latitude and longitude to emergency services. I also have my drivers licence in my wallet.

It’s a good one to carry more phone numbers on your body somewhere…

I was unaware that Apple has that feature I will have to do a little research? I usually have my wallet with me but not always and agree emergency contact numbers are key…

Every 45 mins my wife calls and asks when I’m coming home to do the dishes.

20 Likes

Even when I’m overseas

9 Likes
2 Likes

Wish I had a series 4 instead series 2!

that’s really optimistic… :smile:

2 Likes

Wallet. ID and medical insurance card, what more could you need.

2 Likes

Riders airbag…

Hit a tree root in the woods a couple of hours ago and did a sideways superman… ouch.

1 Like

we got the boards more or less sorted now so now all efforts in innovation needs to go towards self inflating suits that turn us into zorb balls in the event of an accident.

with brakes.

1 Like

Attached a small printed label to helmet on side with critical information. image I have two daughters and as I have aged think more regarding ensuring I will be around for their future. NO I will not give up some of the more extreme sports I participate in however am trying to be more aware of my surroundings and responsible. I think that is why I enjoy 200mm pneumatics as they are just safer traveling on rougher road surfaces…as well as they are nicer on the knees.

This is also a pretty cool helmet as it has a visibility light in the back with three modes.

Kevin

3 Likes

Well I have to come clean it was purchased at Target and sold under Schwine brand,Needed a quick helmet and saw this and well it is light, well vented, has the light in the back and conforms to ASTM-F1492-15. I also have a TSG however this is my go to helmet until it gets really cold on the face.

Kevin

1 Like