Employment Opportunity. -Position Filled-

Dope. Ill have to go check it out

Don’t forget employee store discount

2 Likes

Damn I wished I was in Cali. I’m a broke highschool kid lol

2 Likes

DAMN If I was still living down in SoCal…

Great learning opportunity.

2 Likes

If room and board was covered I’d be on a plane tonight!

1 Like

legit would be on a plane in 2 hours if i wasnt starting school in august :confused:

2 Likes

How long do you need this position filled? Is it a temp job or permanent?

Most likely permanent. Part time hours for now though

1 Like

Ouff if only I lived in Cali, would be an awesome opportunity after college

Man I’ve been thinking about moving to orange county again, all my family lives there, just need to have a job lined up… This could be a good part time to do while I get settled in…

@uigiroux Then you know how stupid expensive OC is right? My wife constantly want to move out of state

Edit. Just saw this on FB. You can rent the master bedroom on this house close to Dave! image

3 Likes

I live in SD but would gladly make the trip 2 days out of the week!!!

1 Like

Oh I know, plenty of family there, and until recently I was living in Houston which is stupid expensive also. $1450 for a small one bedroom…

2 Likes

My buddy purchased a house 45min outside of Houston, 3 bed 3 bath, shaded car parking, a watch tower and 7 acres of land he pays $550 a month for mortgage lol… trust me I’m thinking of moving out of Miami so expensive.

2 Likes

I lived in the Montrose, which was like the ‘hip’ part of town, right next to downtown Houston. Prices go from very reasonable in the suburbs to obscenely over priced the closer to downtown you get.

@psychotiller have you asked around the local hobby shop see if anyone wants a part time or know of someone that knows about RC

1 Like

I can’t believe the kids in your neighborhood aint banging down your door trying to get in good with the coolest dad in the hood.

2 Likes

I say you make a hiring job sign and ride around on your board…

I bet you find someone in an hour lol

1 Like

I’m gonna go “help” with making batteries. Something I’ve always wanted to get into but don’t have the balls to do by myself.

2 Likes

I just messaged you on Facebook chat…