Enertion 6355 190kv VS Alien Power 6355

if you think a photograph is somehow biased you have issues, what are you trying to hide?

Sorry, you already know I have to deny your order. Nice of you to consider.

Need to save my motors for actual customers. :grinning:

So you wonā€™t show photos of the inside & you wonā€™t sell them to me?..

Please someone open their torqueboard 6355 motors up & measure the statorā€¦ the community wants this infoā€¦

Just so you all know i am not talking shit, i did just pay for 2 motors from torqueboards.

EDIT>>>> he just cancelled the orderā€¦

Why am I going to go out of my way to please you? You must think I got all the time in the world. :dizzy_face:

Iā€™m not the one claiming I got the top of the line motors. Thatā€™s for you to prove. You like to pretend to hold the big stick.

I obviously got smaller stators. I have sensors in my motors. Doesnā€™t take a genius to figure that one out. I do this because itā€™s not needed. My motors are tested and they meet my demands and my price point. If someone else isnā€™t happy. Iā€™ll be happy to provide a refund and/or upgrade my motors to 24k gold if the community demands so. They can then go buy your overpriced paperweight.

So what are you trying to prove? Compare apples and oranges again?

Your motors are nothing to be proud ofā€¦ Anyone can make your motorsā€¦ LMFAO.

1 Like

comparing stator size is fairly simple manā€¦ same fruit.

@onloop - You obviously have selective hearing. Whatā€™s the point in talking to you man? You crack me upā€¦ lol :astonished:

1 Like

wut? asssssssssssssssssssss20

1 Like

Everyone is so salty. Enertion motors are for people who want to have fool proof motors that wont quit no matter the price. Basically Plug and play. Other motors are going to require a little more diy at a lower cost. It is up to the consumer to decide what motor is best for them. Some will pay more so they wont have to think. Some will pay less and tinker and modify the motor.

2 Likes

Agreed. But this goes for all motors regardless of price. Thereā€™s a lot of quality for low cost available.

The false economy - Donā€™t get duped into paying for something you donā€™t need.

This goes with my own motors as well. Iā€™m not biased. I send people to HobbyKing, Tacon if they are looking for a more affordable motor.

The end of the day as long as there are more people riding. The hobby lives on :slight_smile:

why would i need to ask? i already did that after i fucked one up, thereā€™s a thread on it.

1 Like

U said ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and last time I checked u arenā€™t black

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a torqueboards 230kv 6355 and it looks plenty fine- donā€™t have a VESC though cough so I canā€™t test it yet.

Iā€™ll take some pics though comparing it to my R-SPEC 6355 to make @onloop contentā€¦

2 Likes

okā€¦ I wont go on a rant about the N word and the etymology behind that word. Ill try not to hurt anyoneā€™s poor hearts. If anyone wants me to elaborate (I dont think anyone wants to open that can of worms) I will. But as this is a eSK8 forum, I forecast people telling me to stick to esk8

Any updates on the 6374 230KV motor TQ?

dont really care what anyone says on this forum but I think if we want to make it a place that everyone actually wants to come to then u should leave ethnicity and religion out of it.

1 Like

well thats not a response.

@onloop This is hilarious! I canā€™t believe he cancelled your order! He must be hiding something!

And he did it after saying ā€œAnyone is capable of purchasing my motors to see the insides of my motors.ā€

This guy cracks me up :smiley:

1 Like

@NNGG @willpark16 Please refrain from using racial slurs and name calling.

I think u misunderstood me i wasnā€™t actually calling him that i was asking if he would have preferred that reaction