Enertion Black Friday Sale 2018 | It's On Now! You won't see these prices again

Are you doing it? I am thinking about it…

1 Like

Could be a possible future.build.

1 Like

Yeah, but for the ole DIY comp gotta be in by Jan 31

1 Like

Ordering 2 focbox Anyone that lives in USA wants to order 2 with me as well so we can get that free shipping, I will ship them to you once received. If not then ima be ordering here in the next hour.

Edit: Nevermind I’m impatient and don’t want to miss this deal, ordering my 2 now :joy::joy:

1 Like

@onloop how long is the hub +unity deal running? Just black Friday or until cyber Monday? Thank you

Until end of month

6 Likes

@onloop pm you about a problem I’m having

Try another card?

1 Like

Solved my problem Just ordered my 2 :blush: I’m in my happy place

1 Like

When exactly does the sale end?

Orderd some stuff for myself and friends :slight_smile: image

9 Likes

So if I placed an order for several parts, including the Unity, do I have to wait until the Unity is in stock before everything else is shipped out?

1 Like

If your quick you can have unity from stock

If you order R-Spec drive kit and unity together you definitely don’t wait as we allocated stock to this bundle.

4 Likes

I just placed the order for 1 unity, 97mm front and rear wheels, 2 focboxes and 2 nano remotes. Hope you have everything in stock and can ship right away :wink:

2 Likes

Have you guys considered a partnership with @Hummie? If I were you guys, I’ll sponsor him and I would sell his hubs on your website as alternative, then in a year or so, you can decide which one to keep :wink:

3 Likes

yea right that would happen! if he gives me 40,000 up front…i doubt it.

8 Likes

Really?? That’s like Nike selling Adidas, or Adidas selling Nike, on their own homepage as ‘alternatives’…!! :joy:

Regardless, @onloop I caved and ordered another UNITY on top of my pre-order from Aug, plus a couple of focbox as spares (as you do). Do pre-orders get shipped at the same time as BF deals ? From this allocated stock?

Left message on order form saying I’m fine for focboxs to ship with the UNITY(s) when they’re ready, so just curious how this will play out…

4 Likes

Was looking at getting a couple of VESCs and a remote for an upgrade to my Bamboo GT, been checking around for several days and then yesterday morning looked at focbox again and bam!! Sale. Cool perfect timing. Happy with the deal so the normal “who gives a f##k about black friday” became “Yey Black friday rules” :):metal: Well just this once.

1 Like

Made the R-Spec drive purchase. I’m hoping they won’t break in 40 miles like my last 8 sets (10 including a private purchases). Really hope they ship within the 7-10 days instead of the 3-6 months like last year. We’ll see I guess. Testing integrity at this point.

2 Likes

I think you’ve made your point :joy::joy:

1 Like