Back off bruh…

2 Likes

Holy shit…

5 Likes

Hahaha. Poetic justice.

2 Likes

$1mil Jasons

3 Likes

@discobot fortune Has Jason spent it all on hookers and drugs?

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

3 Likes

@discobot fortune It’s later, has Jason spent it all on hookers and drugs?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy, try again

2 Likes

Like a lot of Jason’s replies.

5 Likes

Jason, you’re getting allot of shit. Mostly justified too.

Just remember, we all just wanted you to do better. As much as you want to believe it, the turbulent market did not kill your business. You just need to look in the mirror and shout "pre-order, I should have been honoust or produced smaller batches. The money clip was also a huge mistake from a marketing point of view. I got all them clips left, but no money. Most of my former employees are now also financially fucked. "

3 Likes

I do want to celebrate a momentous occasion. My two old focboxes are 4000 + km old. This is how reliable your business could have been too.

Phhm26n

7 Likes

RIP EnertionSupport.

5 Likes

Can we get schematics for the unity?

And BOM and gerbers?

V1.7 focboxes too please

3 Likes

@Deodand would have all of that.

2 Likes

@onloop Hey Jase thanks for the update mate transparency has been lacking of late. I want to thank you for your contribution ot the community. I hope you have a chance to spend time with family and keep skating.

4 Likes

It’s a bit sad to see how all good things comes to an end (although not entirely good). Yet either you’re a spectator, a buyer, a friend and all of us as a community, have been directly or indirectly impacted by Enertion from both positive and negative side. As one of the early member of this forum and eventually become one of the moderator, I feel that Enertion have made esk8 community around the world possible. I still remember those days where 30 new members signing up everyday on the forum. Tons of questions and replies to moderate. This forum is the breeding ground for so many fabulous names on the esk8 market today. I think everyone made their names here. For that, thank you for the contribution. Hopefully we can still keep this forum alive (maybe @onloop can appoint someone or give back the forum to the community so we can keep this alive).

On the contrary, I really do feel for some of you who have made their purchase at Enertion and never get their board despite waiting for months and months. Also for those who eventually got their boards, running into issues over and over again without permanent solution. It really hurt me as a DIY’er to see how it happens and I can’t see that happens to my self either. Again not my journey is entirely fruitful either, yet none is comparable to some of you. I really wish the best of luck to our members who still have dispute with Enertion. And also I hope the dissolvency and liquidity all goes smoothly.

6 Likes

Going down in a blaze of glory, I love it. Now that Enertion is officially dead, who wants to blow their W.A.S.P whistle with me at precisely 6:90 to commemorate how we all got unwillingly fucked by enertion?

Except @SeanHacker, since that was all voluntary. Prison changes a man I guess.

3 Likes

crikey!!

10char