Enertion Components Enclosure - Wood & Carbon Deck

its just started being made, there are lots of molds to make, normally this type of product can take 30-40 days to be made.

Will this deck have cut out on time to view the screen, power on/off and charge the spacecell?

oh fuck yeah!.. all my gear is made to work seamlessly with each other!

1 Like

This deck is sick. Definitely in my top 10 list. Props on the design. Can’t wait to see the real thing.

@onloop how about a version with 6 holes in the front as well as the rear? AWD! (Insert evil laugh here)

1 Like

just need a few (maybe 8) r/c jet engines and you can now fly ; )

1 Like

Did this deck end up with a channel for sensor wires?

well technically it’s not a deck just yet, I sort of stopped work on it to focus on the raptors, i’ll probably have one large port so the end user can run what they want.

Honestly though, does anyone need to use sensors with the vesc’s awesome starting torque?

Well from my experience, not eboard related but can be extrapolated. My robot wouldn’t even move when not using the sensors, same motor, different vesc settings. I would just get a bunch of cogging.

So for my personal preference, i would-will use sensored motors. Got a set of torqueboard’s 6355 sensored motors. Even modifying the vesc to change the sensor connector to the standard jst zh family. Just missing this deck, hopefully be a sick build.

So one large port sounds good to me

Is there a rough date/ timeframe when this deck will be available to buy. Would love to get this on my setup.

1 Like