Enertion: ESK8 OR DIE - HALLOWEEN SALE | Up to 40% Off

What if they aren’t? All we can do is bitch about it right.

Cough cyber Monday cough.

1 Like

Those delays were related to me firing our entire project management team in china then rebuilding the entire supply chain. it took four months.

These products are instock ready to ship.

5 Likes

The prices are great. It’s a good deal but history is you have a bad track record on delivery times.

I wish you did not and hope you fix that and restore confidence.

On the other hand, I had a good customer support from enertion for a remote that was not even bought from your site and got it replaced free of charge. That was awesome keep that up as it should be.

thanks for reminding me.

8 Likes

Super good price on batteries. Any problems shipping them to USA? I know going to AUS is a bitch. :roll_eyes:

YES< it’s a very good price. We have limited stock at this price and they are selling fast.

There are no problems shipping battery anywhere atm

Good to hear! :+1::+1:

I love that there is a haloween sale, However the prices in AUD for the FOCBOX Unities are the same price that they were last week and the week before that… Is it really a sale if there is no discount? I was so excited… then I saw all the prices were in USD :disappointed_relieved:

The Focbox Unity is on pre-sale, that’s a discount of 26%

2 Likes

:joy::joy: me me. I never got a single item from last sale and enertion is yet to replace shitty wheels (97s and crossovers) that I’ve purchased for full price :joy: Let’s hope this time they deliver on time so people can ride before they die

If you ordered something and didn’t get it please contact our 24/7 chat to find out what’s going on.

Re wheels; yes it’s been difficult getting enough quality wheels to supply the demand… we just placed another 20K order for wheels, so soon all our supply problems will be in the past.

1 Like

mmexport1540507330857 mmexport1540507354325 mmexport1540507337931

5 Likes

do we gotta pay customs fees to get into europe?

We don’t control how customs handle shipments, Please consult your local custom authority to see if they do.

ALSO, we are offering up to 40% off on some items, even if you have to pay tax its cheaper to buy now.

2 Likes

Please send me an email at [email protected]

We will take care of you!

1 Like

That actually depends on the buyer’s location… I’ve ordered stuff from the US where custom fees and taxes landed at +40% of the original price of the items bought…

2 Likes

Anyone ordering in the U. S. that will be getting the free shipping offer $299? I need a set of 97 fronts, but the shipping is $28. More than they cost.

Anyway, if you’d be so kind, I’ll PayPal you cost + one of those flat rate shipping to me boxes + a few for the effort.

Thanks in advance

Hey man, what bms do you use on that pack? Just make it easier if it was plug and play.

Thats completely out of anyones control though hey. Just a par for the course as far as I’m concerned now. It is what it is. My deck and enclosure cost me nearly $700 aus to purchase and ship. Thats what I wanted to use so thats what it cost me. You just have to be resigned to it unfortunately :expressionless:

There is no plug and play bms and I have never tried it with any other bms other than the intended r2 bms.

I know it will work on any 10s bms but you will need some modification depending on the bms

1 Like