Enertion Injection Molded 36T Wheel Pulley

I dont think i will ever offer different colours…

just get blue ones then spray paint them.

OMFG did I just look like the biggest idiot ever?!?!?!? lol

cannot blame you one bit for not wanting to do different colors, would be such a hassle. My bad on not thinking of spray paint before. I was literally spray painting my desk last night and everything…

1 Like

How much? And how do I pay for it?

@onloop just adding a +1 for other colors. Even just black, which matches everything and is the color of stealth and heavy metal and ninjas.

2 Likes

spray paint would work really well honestly… especially with it being a plastic based pulley.

think about it: just adding one color would add a whole other set of things he’d have to keep in stock, and each order would have to be double checked to have the right pulley-

it seems like more of a pain than what’s it worth (from a business standpoint) when you can spray paint it black and still have the rest of the can left over for the enclosures of your ninja board.

1 Like

@cmatson I see your point, but part of business growth is to identify customer demand and then respond to it. This is especially true as a business grows! @onloop is one of the most savvy designers in esk8, I’m certain that he could produce parts in multiple anodized or plastic colors and manage the blue\black\silver options in the ordering process.

the problem with colour ways is mostly due to cost, warehousing & fulfillment.

each colour is essentially a completely unique product.

So for example, if i offer black trucks (which i personally think is a good colour and I would like to make a stealth-blacked-out raptor one day) It would require me to order twice as much stock, most of my factories have minimum orders.

Then i also need to setup my software & warehouse for more skus. This also has costs…

it also means that orders can be sent wrong, someone orders black but get blue sent due to human error.

For my business to grow and be successful it needs to be very simple, very lean & efficient. KISS.

this is the reasons many of my competitors will not grow bigger than they are, because they will try to do more then the can achieve. It’s a very fine line and you cannot please everyone.

you can even use duplicolor metalcast if you want to keep the anodized look

For me its all about branding. The blue is Enertion as it builds its name more as more ppl are seen with the parts on their boards. More choices may come, but as @onloop says its about control of output and hes not ready for it yet.

Any of the aluminium mounts left? Wouldn’t mind getting one so I can swap from my shitty wobbly pulley to a nice one :smiley:

You can buy theses from evolve for $25 and from america for $32 and china for around $8 kegal and abec wheel molding styles

or get metal ones here

I just bought a set from evolve to try out. Looking forward to seeing how they fit.

Any news on pricing and availability of these and 12mm belts and pulleys?

20-25 minutes with a dremel cutting wheel and sanding drum if you want it clean and professional.

I just did this for a 33 tooth Evolve pulley that can take a 15mm belt and is still compatible with enertion mounts if you run one fat motor with a longer shaft to accommodate a motor pulley that wide.

Here’s what I did on YouTube. It’s also on my Instagram

This would totally work with the new enertion pulleys of course when using your own caliber ii trucks.

8 Likes

Lol bro…you should wear a hat or use a scrunchy … We wouldn’t want your lovely locks 🙎🏼 caught up in the mix lol

1 Like

Great job and super helpful but that’s a whole lot of truck removed. You think that’ll compromise them for a heavier rider?

I dont think so. These arent forged trucks. The cast alloy provides hardly any actual structural integrity. It all comes from the steel axle.

1 Like

what @lowGuido said. This is one of the reasons i love these Calibers. Yeah they’re simple and not precision trucks, but they’re very well built, gorgeous, and hackable.

1 Like

i had it pulled up in a bun but the shit falls out sometimes. Trust me, getting your hair wound up around a dremel doing 15000 RPMs isn’t fun.

the last time it happened to me it almost burned out my dremel. My hair was fine though.

3 Likes